Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by C.O.

Introduction

 

 

“It is surely harmful to souls to make it a heresy to believe what is proved.”

Galileo Galilei

 

 

    The Earth is the most complex and dynamic training area that has ever been conceived.  Not a training ground for scholars, soldiers, professionals, or even citizens.  It is a training ground for the souls of man.  The Earth is designed to train souls into gods.  It is possible that similar areas may exist, but I cannot conceive a place more perfectly designed for its purpose.

 

    I will try to explain this concept as best possible.  Language and words are so limiting.  The attempt to try to capture all thoughts and emotions with words is an impossibility.  Making words mean the same to all human beings is feebler. 

 

    The basis for the existence and evolution of human beings is heavily debated even today in this “modern” era.  Humans argue Creationism versus Evolution.  Did human beings evolve over millions of years from creatures through a process of environmental and genetic factors eventually evolving into modern man or was man created instantly by a God?  There are good arguments on both sides of this debate.

 

    The purpose of this book is not to debate the physical creation of man, either scientifically or religiously but to focus on the purpose of man on Earth.  The discussion of the purpose of man is difficult to do without injecting religious beliefs regardless of the religion but that is my goal.  The purpose of man is something that is not easily determined by the Scientific Method.  There are no experiments to answer this question.  I will delve into a topic of discussion that has no doubt been debated since man has had the intellectual awareness and capacity to ponder the subject, mostly by the religions and philosophers of man.

 

    Logic and reason does not always sway or appeal many people to accept ideas or always win debates and arguments.  Man seems more easily persuaded and more willing to engage in emotional discussions that touch issues they are deeply emotionally invested into, than to be bombarded with statistics and studies, particularly when the topic contains a lot of information individuals are not familiar with and would have to research to even know if the information presented is in fact true.  Thus the reason I intend to avoid science versus religion in my presentation, though the lines between both will no doubt seem blurred at points.  It is not necessarily my beliefs that matter, but what I think.  Thus I will appeal to reason.  It is not my goal to persuade or debate the reader but merely be a messenger of information.  I desire to point out observations that the average person can absorb, digest, think about, and use as they may.  Information that the reader can put in their figurative kit bag and pull out as needed or wanted.  It is also not my intent to offend the intellectuals, faithful, scientific, or dogmatic readers.  But I believe this a topic that needs to be discussed and explored.

 

    In a World where facts and beliefs are fleeting as more information is discovered and revealed no one can truly be an authoritarian on subjects in which they played no part in planning or orchestrating.  No one can definitively say they are an authority on these subject matters, especially topics that cannot be proven by experimentation.  In these matters, those that are progressive and free-thinking are usually at an advantage.  The truly wise know what they do not know.       

    

    The first humans with conscious intelligence, (the ability to reason cause and effect, understand change, be insightful), have pondered some of the exact same questions we still think about today.  Add language and abstract thinking and humans began having discussions, the exchange of ideas and thoughts, speculation, the formulation of theories, and the ability to logically achieve answers to those questions by having discussions with others, exchanging thoughts and philosophies among themselves.  Remember, life was essentially the same for mankind 200,000 years ago as life is today in many regards.  Human beings saw, experienced, and dealt with death, illness, tragedy, birth, hunger, pain, happiness, sadness, fear, natural disasters, and uncertainty just like ever generation since has dealt with.

 

    Fast forward to today where we have more available information, facts, equipment, technology, resources, and some of the biggest and most powerful civilized societies in the modern World.  And we are still no closer to concretely answering some of the same questions.  The question I raise now is what is the purpose of human beings on Earth?  Not a new question.  But hopefully I will present a new slant on answers.  Early theories included to serve their God(s), to be tested for a possible reward or to achieve a higher state of reality at the end of life in either bodily or soul form (Heaven, Paradise on Earth, Ultimate Reality, Valhalla, Field of Offerings to name a few), to determine your status or form in a future life, and to live the best possible life during your one and only present life.

 

    I do not have a theory or proposal about the purpose of man on Earth, I will state the actual answer.  Earth is a learning area that souls go to in human form to progress, gain experience and knowledge they do not have innately at their inception.  Souls go to Earth so they can advance toward their highest possible level of awareness.

 

   Souls voluntarily go to Earth to continue their “training” and growth to be godlier.  Earth is the place where souls are training to be a god.  There is a spirit that is greater than the others from which all the other spirits are a part of and are derived from and all souls try to reach the level of awareness as the greater soul.  There is much that all spirits know from inception, but the original greater spirit is all knowing, and has a greater understanding of all things and this is a characteristic that cannot be transferred. There are many things that can be transferred from the higher soul to the others, but the characteristic of being all knowing is not one.  Souls know many things, but there are things souls do not understand.  Earth allows spirits to experience, feel, learn, and understand those things they do not innately know.

 

    Because souls are giving the option about when and during which period they choose to go back to Earth, by a higher soul, and are at different stages in growth and learning, for some souls the decision to go to Earth is easier than for others.  Souls that have gone through the Earth Experience more often typically have evolved to a higher state of individual entity growth.  That does not make them better or at any higher hierarchical level than the other souls, it just means they are more experienced and can help guide other souls.  It also means they can take less significant and challenging roles during their Earth Experience.  Some souls take rolls on Earth to benefit other souls.  This may mean shorter times on Earth or roles that may seem significantly difficult on Earth, but those roles impact the souls that are most directly interacting with those souls closest to them on Earth.  On Earth this may mean deaths, illness, or other hardships that impact the souls around them but must occur.  On Earth these ordeals seem nonsensical, cruel, and senseless, but they make sense at the place they are prior to being on Earth when souls decide to accept those roles.

 

    Souls know exactly what will take place on Earth before they go, and they agree to go based on knowing exactly what will occur.  The self-less and difficult part is knowing on Earth you will not know why you are going through those experiences.  No one is forced to go, but everyone knows exactly what they will gain from their visit to Earth, and exactly what role they will play.  Everyone on Earth has a role and a purpose.  No matter how small or large the purpose may seem on Earth.  Sometimes the purpose is to help you and sometimes the purpose is to help others.  It all makes sense before you go to Earth but once on Earth nothing makes sense.  Since you know why you are going to Earth and what will happen on Earth the decision to go is not as difficult as one may think while on Earth.  Typically, but not always, the harder your experiences on Earth the more you gain from the experiences.  Experiences however are a group effort.

 

    When at the place the souls are before they go to Earth, which I will call Home, the souls think they will never really buy into the Earth Experience, it seems so simplistic.  But once they get to Earth and are in Human form everyone is all in on the experience.  Everyone plays their role and everyone gains from their experiences.  The format of Earth also is designed to ensure the experience works.

 

    John Locke, Epicurus, Zeno of Citium, Avicenna, Thomas Aquinas, Confucius, Rene Descartes, Paul of Tarsus, Plato, and Aristotle all missed the proverbial boat on this topic and philosophical discussion.  These philosophers were listed as the top 10 philosophers of all time.[1]  Of course a list of this type is purely subjective and there are no “right” choices.  I needed a name of philosophers and this list was as good as any.  My personal list of top philosophers would possibly be a little different (I could name several other philosophers that should deserve consideration for top philosophers of all time like David Hume, Immanuel Kant, Socrates, Niccol�™ Machiavelli, Gautama Buddha, to name a few) but this is not about me, I wanted an unbiased list.  They are all great.  I will not debate who is greater.  And yet even these great philosophers I named did not cover the topic of man’s reason for existence to the degree I will.

 

    The definition of philosophy is “the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct.”[2]  Most philosophers cover individual or societal behavior and actions, theories about the existence of a God, religion, politics, government, and the afterlife.  But none of these philosophers really expound on the reason mankind is physically on Earth. 

 

    The existence of the Universe and all within must serve some purpose.  Rarely is anything done for no reason at all.  Can anything as dynamically and intricately designed as this Universe all just be happenstance?  Specifically can all the creatures and the support systems emplaced to support life be in existence just because it could be done?  I emphatically say no.  And not to sound egotistical, (while sounding egotistical) this is all for human beings and more specifically the true essence of human beings which I will call for lack of a better words the human soul or spirit.  The Universe exists to allow souls in the form of human beings to become more god like.

 

    Continue reading and this will all make sense.  I will discuss the reasons this is true and explain how souls achieve this objective.

 

 

 

 

  



[1] LISTVERSE.com, February 19, 2011

[2] Dictionary.com



© 2017 C.O.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 19, 2017
Last Updated on February 19, 2017


Author

C.O.
C.O.

CA



About
Author and Owner of Impact Change Now INC. I write mostly nonfiction. Topics vary. I just try to write original and thought provoking content. more..

Writing