··¤(`×[¤Chapter 1 - Hottan

··¤(`×[¤Chapter 1 - Hottan

A Chapter by Dramatics
"

Yukari is in class. Characters are introduced and more importantly you'll learn what fate fighters are.

"








Yukari sat on top her desk staring at the windows , the cool glass made her feel trapped in this magical prison.

Class was late again and everyone should wonder where Mr.Okayama would be. That 
was on the back of everyone minds .Yukari shivered, the room placed a cold feeling on her. Her jacket couldn't warm her up and she rubbed to her elbows to prevent shivering.The sun reflected into the room giving her a warm feel. She hide her nose with her jacket & began to feel sleepy. She gripped her jacket and felt like she would flip off the desk and just sleeping. Sleep peaceful sleep. She knew the consequences but she just couldn't resist.

" Yukari - sama ! " screamed Yuri

Yukari dozed off to sleep deeply to the point Yuri high pitched scream didn't even reached her. She slept sitting up with her head dipping. Her long pale blonde hair covered her face to her knees. Yuri was puzzled and even called her name a few times but she remembered what happens on cold days when she gets warm. It's always been problem since they were little. Yukari - sama will get cold and if she stays in a really warm spot for a couple of minutes she'll passed out sleeping. Once she falls asleep it feels like it's nearly impossible to wake her up. Yuri placed her hand on her shoulder on her blue jacket then shook her.

" Yukari .. . - still shaking her - Yukari ! "

Yukari leaped and landed on the floor face first. She rubbed her face but all she felt was pain. Yumi hugged her and rubbed her arms to comfort her. She constantly plead forgiveness but all that did was annoyed her. She told Yumi to stop or else the teacher will wonder why there a dead body on the floor. Clearly she gotten the message and stood up. Yukari dusted her skirt and saw Okayama brown loafers clearly noting he's here. He stood at his desk calling attention and all the students turn.

" Sorry for tardiness but today class will take place at a Fate Fighters Battle. You'll still going to bring your notepads. "

The chatered with excitement and everyone was glad even Yumi but Yukari angered. Why would her teacher place a class there? She was the only Fate Fighter in her class and two in the whole school ,the curriculum is very vague for her class so why? She saw everyone talking to desk to desk talking as if Fate fighters are something to speculate. When she started this class everyone treated her as the class freak even now , maybe Mr. Okayama noticed and is taking us so I won't feel so left out. Mr.Okayama called our attention 

"Come on , we're going to be late "

                                                     *    *   *

They played the customary trumpets in the arena the seats filled quickly and our class was in the front row. Yumi sat right next to me but she gabbed to the other classmates. She crossed her arms and sighed , Naitoshitaderu always made her feel left out if it weren't for Yumi and the other Fate Fighter she would transfer when she had the chance. Speaking of the Fate Fighter she couldn't but she could see him in the other side of the arena , his dark black spiky hair and his dark red eyes could be seen in a mile. She could tell he saw her , she tried to say Kosaku but the final trumpet blocked out her voice and declared the match will begin.

The gates open showing the two contenders usually they'll look like they came out of a canvas. The two men stepped out of the gates and a roar of applause commenced. The first man has almond shaped eyes that are the color ripe plums with neck length curly brown hair with an athletic build. The second has sky blue eyes with shoulder length  green hair with also an athletic build. Yet the two has diffrent auras the first has mean cruel feel an the other is worse. The two held Zen blades set on safety and the battle started.

Mr.Okayama  stood up his red chin length brought my attention. He told us to take out our note pads , a blue screen electronic version of a notebook. Our notepads were out and we commenced our attention to the match but it was strange. The match was more aggressive then it should be. The Zen blades were used inappropriately and they were they look like they were using the Zen so  ability. The Zen so ability allow them to be faster then the average fate fighters.

Fate fighters are people that use the magic layer and warp into your abilities. The magic layer is was causes people to use magic like if you can do water magic like Yumi  your using the water layer. If you use fire like Mr.Okayama your using the fire layer. If you are a fate fighter your using the crystal layer a mixture of magics. I don't think everyone else will understand. Only Yukari and Kosaku understand. Those in the arena aren't like us we're different but other wise we're the same as everyone else


© 2012 Dramatics


Author's Note

Dramatics
Hottan - Inception
Sama - great deal of affection
So - Sō - layer

I'm sorry if the chapter is long

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Class was late again and everyone should wonder where Mr.Okayama would be.-Jut say class was late again and everyone wondered when their teacher, mr. okayama would show up. Your sentences are also choppy and i recommend showing us what's going on using sensory details rather than telling.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dramatics

11 Years Ago

DX that's what I was worried about I re read it and I knew it. :) I'm writing the next one now thank.. read more



Reviews

Class was late again and everyone should wonder where Mr.Okayama would be.-Jut say class was late again and everyone wondered when their teacher, mr. okayama would show up. Your sentences are also choppy and i recommend showing us what's going on using sensory details rather than telling.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dramatics

11 Years Ago

DX that's what I was worried about I re read it and I knew it. :) I'm writing the next one now thank.. read more
Very nice :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dramatics

11 Years Ago

:) Thanks but my writing isn't perfect

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 17, 2012
Last Updated on September 17, 2012
Tags: Crystal, Layer, Kitagawa, Yukari, Chronicles, protecting, the, world, god, Ihate, tags, Naitoshitaderu, 結晶層, Kesshō-sō


Author

Dramatics
Dramatics

Not saying , RI



About
Welcome to my profile! (Any questions about the graphics their from dollielove) -I'm 12 -I'm in seventh grade -I love Bone (graphic novel) -I live in RI (Rhode Island) P.s Don't go.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Dramatics


 ··¤(`×[¤Chapter 1 . 5 - Reiya Ni Yotte Dokusatsu ··¤..

A Chapter by Dramatics