Author's Note

Author's Note

A Chapter by Colleen Magelky AKA taurusgrl42895

This story is a derivation of The Hunger Games. It was an idea I had after I read the book and watched the movie. I do not plan on keeping up with it. I'll probably just end up leaving on an external drive and not posting anything other thank this idea.

Also, The Killing Games is just the idea to keep up the main focus of the story--Jon's pain. So, like I said last paragraph, I'll probably just end up leaving The Killing Games on an external drive and let this go out freely.

This idea came to me at night/early morning on March 2nd, 2013 at 1:30 AM. I knew that if I had let myself go to sleep without writing out the thought completely with details and making it complete, that it would lose it's affect on me rather quickly. I ended up getting up and getting on the computer and typing out the original three scenes in my head.

I really hope you enjoy this small short story, because I know I enjoyed writing it and I'm very happy and excited with it. It's turning out great so far (to me) and I can't wait until you guys start reading it!

Also, please disregard tense changes (if any). It's basically just a rough draft/idea. It's not as serious as other things I've written.

Thank you for reading!


© 2016 Colleen Magelky AKA taurusgrl42895


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on July 31, 2016
Last Updated on July 31, 2016


Author

Colleen Magelky AKA taurusgrl42895
Colleen Magelky AKA taurusgrl42895

MO



About
My name's Colleen and I'm trying to remember that this website is here. A lot of my other stories are on Wattpad, however, so go check those out! Junior psychology major just making my way through .. more..

Writing