Casual, but Remembered

Casual, but Remembered

A Story by Meagan Reynolds
"

A casual day with the man, but something you'll always remember.

"
I crawl into bed next to him, already getting warm from out shared body heat. His breath hits the back of my neck, sending chills through me. He grumbles a little and puts his arm around me, out bodies fitting together perfectly. I can tell he's awake because he moves his head against my shoulder blade, I can feel his lips turn up into a smile. I shift my body facing him, and watch him. He leans over and kisses my forehead and we both smile. Sleep creeps up on my and I burrow my head into his chest, closing my eyes and breathing in his scent, falling alseep to his heartbeat.
I wake the next morning in the same position. His shirt is wrinkled in my hands. The morning's cold makes me shiver and I nudge closer to him. I press into him, his body surrounding me, his arms protectively holding me to him. I kiss his closed kips and nuzzle into him and surrender to sleep once more.

© 2014 Meagan Reynolds


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Blissful emotions elegantly shared...this will contact with every reader. Bravo!

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
nothing is much sweeter when you are with someone special to you...

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like the idea and the way it developes.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Meagan Reynolds

9 Years Ago

Thank you!!
Wow. I'm left speechless with this one.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Meagan Reynolds

10 Years Ago

Bad or good speechless?haha
Not Your Typical New Yorker

10 Years Ago

Good spechless :)
Meagan Reynolds

10 Years Ago

Haha well thank you ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 22, 2014

Author

Meagan Reynolds
Meagan Reynolds

Golden, CO



About
My name is Meagan and I'm still in high school. I like to write to express things I myself have gone through, and thing's that I'm interested in. Besides writing, I like to play guitar and vio.. more..

Writing