UNSOLICITED ADVISORS!

UNSOLICITED ADVISORS!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore 

People forever determined and ready 
to give unsolicited advice to others 
are habitually the same persons 
whose very pathetic lives lay 
permanently buried, in the 
unpleasant quagmire of 
habitual and lastingly 
unsolved problems.  

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
13 May 2020. 

Author's Comments:
This poem is specifically dedicated to all those cowardly, wilfully anonymous and compulsively attention-seeking keyboard warriors that with no meaningfully useful or worthy productive lives of their own and, furthermore, haven't the common sense, or the intellectual acumen, to remedy this despairing deficiency of theirs and, accordingly, most gullibly in the extreme, quite unmistakably and sickeningly-fawning at all times to their own innately perceived hereditary and societally-elite social betters can be easily counted on at every Pavlov-dog signal command emitted at will from their deceitfully callous, self-serving and markedly manipulating controllers, to quite predictably and always uninformed jump onto any bandwagon that their manipulators in whose specific interests it is all certainly being served, not only suggest but always insist that they should. And to which you the gullible, discernibly, and clearly expendable looneys always happily and idiotically comply!

© 2020 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Wonderful reflection of this website. I cannot say how many people I have to kick out from my writing cause they just want to show me. What they knows and what is right and what is wrong. Your poem is short but certainly it's hitting mine strings.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Enjoyed the Author’s Comment more than the verse. Lol.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2020
Last Updated on May 14, 2020
Tags: Stupidity, Toadying

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing