Bloody outrageous barbarity! My heartfelt condolences to Armita Geravand and those who knew her!

Bloody outrageous barbarity! My heartfelt condolences to Armita Geravand and those who knew her!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore  

Iranian people are well educated, so  
why on earth do they stand for this  
medieval nonsense? What simply  
was rather, barbarically done to Armita  
Geravand has nothing at all to do with  
genuine religion and in reality is really  
nothing other than the vile actions of  
categorically, undeniably sickeningly  
abhorrently, cowardly, psychopathic,  
misogynist men and sick, hard-core  
likemindedly women very brainless  
and similarly sociopathically aping  
them; and who simply perniciously  
and very condescendingly actually  
hide behind the pretence, of being  
religious, which they clearly aren't,  
to simply harm innocent and, very  
blatantly, quite vulnerable women  
and girls; in truth really vulnerable  
women and, actually significantly  
as well, young females who don't  
behave or literally think like them.  
 
So for the love of Allah, tell me,  
where's the morality in any of  
this? Rather unquestionably  
and most publicly, this quite barbarous  
activity of actually physically viciously  
assaulting, and also psychopathically  
beating a rather innocent 16 year old,  
young girl; self-evidently going about  
her ordinary, literally lawful activities  
while just ordinarily travelling on the
Tehran Express and thus effectively  
putting her into a coma from which  
she dreadfully never recovered and  
very sadly, subsequently died? And  
obviously all this, for not wearing a  
hijab? So, I will candidly ask again!  
Where's the practical, logical or for  
that matter, any actually reasoned  
hypothetical morality for basically  
what was vilely and similarly evilly  
done by virtue of such undeniably  
cold-blooded, barbarity, obviously  
directed at Armita Geravand; and  
consequentially with her obvious  
death, is nothing short of murder.  
 
(C) Stanley V. Collymore  
28 October 2023.  
 

 
Author's Remarks:  
Morality police! Realistically, a term for barbaric thugs: both men and women, who target defenceless women and young girls, and in so doing self-evidently get their odiously titillating, sexually turned on kicks. What an awful death to impose on this innocent 16 year old girl. And seriously, don't these medieval savages infesting the 21st Century with their contemptible presence have children of their own?  
 
Let me make my personal opinion very absolutely clear. I am no basher of nor do I perceive myself as an enemy of Iran,. On the contrary I'm distinctly very supportive of that country, but politics aside barbarity is precisely what it is no matter where it's carried out, and if you can't tell your friends the truth then in my estimation that's not a friendship that is worth having.  
 
I am a Christian but I most passionately as well respect the similarly other two Semitic religions of Judaism, as quite distinct from Zionism which I basically undeniably and completely abhor as it's a political creed and NOT a religion and also likewise the Muslim faith which I fully and wholeheartedly respect as I do my own moral practices of Christianity.  
 
Religion and politics should and must be tangible separated from each other as they discernibly are in my ancestral homeland of Barbados. They're not in the UK of which I'm a citizen and does account for the illogical and absolutely sickening state of an inured and even endemic, unrepentant serial adulterous man being the Head of the Church of England. That'll their problem however and not mine.  
 
I also firmly believe that no one has the right to tell another adult how they truly should secularly dress as long as that dress code does not obviously offend basic principles of decency and moral behaviour.  
 
I would no more walk into a church, a mosque or a synagogue dressed in beach wear, stand in front of a class of my students in similarly inappropriate attire, or go on holiday and very blithely parade through the town centre, go into shops or restaurants in skimpy attire that is only fit for the beach. Nor would I have anyone dare tell me what normal attire I should wear on public transport or anywhere else for that matter.  
 
And these morality police are nothing more than psychopaths and thoroughly mentally disturbed sociopaths, who get their kicks from what they're doing. And if a female can't go about her daily life without being dictated to how she as such sensibly and decorously dress then it's the system that is base and corrupt and not her.  
 
Pathetic men and women who get their sexual kicks as the control freaks that they effectively are.  
 
Armita Geravand was murdered and this 16 year old needs justice not platitudes. You owe it to her and others like her, Iran. Dispense with these bullies labelled as the moral police. We were all of us endowed with brains from birth, and even as foetuses before birth, the purpose being that unless you are mentally defective you'll think for yourself. Intelligent people don't need criminal barbarians like those who vilely killed Armita to do their thinking for them in any regard or dictate to them how they should properly dress. And as such these killers with Iran having the death penalty, need to be tried, and assuredly found guilty, summarily executed!  
 
God's eternal blessing on Armita Geravand! RIP.

© 2023 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per all my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on October 30, 2023
Last Updated on October 30, 2023
Tags: barbarity, murder.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing