The Letter of the Love Warrior

The Letter of the Love Warrior

A Story by White Rose
"

This is a letter from the lone warrior of love. It's more of a warning letter. Don't take it seriously!

"

Life is not worth living when love and affection is not in the equation.  Memories of happiness linger in my mind, burdening me. They taunt me, tease me, and kill me. My shattered heart knows what is to come in the near future. All that I know and fear will come true. Everyone that I love will vanish and I will be left to finish what has been started. Every happy memory is all that I will have left. They will have to be what keeps me going.

 

All that have love and happiness better beware, not for their lives, but for their hearts. If someone were to destroy the heart the owner of the heart will be joining me in the imperial battle that will never end. I wish to go alone so no one will suffer as I do. This battle is mine! So all who's hearts are so filled BEWARE!!!

 

That is all I can say to warn you all. Do not make the same mistake as I, giving your heart to someone who will ruin it and use it against you, that is all that you need to get sucked in my battle. I will not have a happy life filled with love for I am to die in certain years, saving loves of those who oppose the side of love. For now I bid you all farewell and I hope to never see you fighting along my side EVER!!!

© 2008 White Rose


Author's Note

White Rose
I write this when I was going through a hard time in my relationship so please don't be to hateful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty Interesting. I feel my friends need to read this. A few of them are going through a hard time too. There is a ton of emotion packed into this and it finally breaks through at the end. Very well written. I like the closing paragraph that sums up the whole ordeal. Nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is an interesting write. I can certainly feel the hopelessness of a heart connection which isn't meeting in that moment. I think we've all felt this at one time or another.......

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 23, 2008

Author

White Rose
White Rose

Constanta, Dobrogea, Romania



About
When the door to darkness opens up, it'll reveal all that is sad and evil, the hearts of the world will shrivel and die, the heroes will fall and be forgotten, then it'll be up to the people, the.. more..

Writing
I wish I wish

A Poem by White Rose


Voice Voice

A Poem by White Rose


Colors Colors

A Poem by White Rose