A broken life

A broken life

A Story by White Rose
"

This is just my feelings on miscarriages and questions that I have running through my mind.

"
      Tell me something. Is it fair to end something that never started?  Is it right to ruin a life in the process of taking a gain? Is it supposed to make one stronger or is it meant to kill them in some way, shape, or form?  Tell me this, would it be satisfying?
 
     A child never had a chance to take it's first breath. It never got to see the light of this world. A mother never got the chance to be a role model. A father never got to touch his own child's hand, to promise that he was going to keep it safe from harm. A couple never had the chance to experience the life as a family. 
 
    A space has been created and nothing will make it fill in. A heart is now shatered and the dreams of having a child or more is now gone. Tears of once joyous happiness are now tears of shear heartbreak. Dreams are now just that, dreams. Heaven is now a word of hate and anger. 
 
   So tell me, how does it feel to know that this happened to an innocent family?  How does it feel to see a family torn to pieces because of greed? How can life go on when tears and dreams are no more than wishes? How...can anyone live with that kind of guilt on their conscience?    

© 2009 White Rose


Author's Note

White Rose
i know I didn't put much into this but I'm planning on adding more sometime soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on October 15, 2009

Author

White Rose
White Rose

Constanta, Dobrogea, Romania



About
When the door to darkness opens up, it'll reveal all that is sad and evil, the hearts of the world will shrivel and die, the heroes will fall and be forgotten, then it'll be up to the people, the.. more..

Writing
I wish I wish

A Poem by White Rose


Voice Voice

A Poem by White Rose


Colors Colors

A Poem by White Rose