The Invisible world

The Invisible world

A Story by Coolchick
"

scary

"

 

 William heard about the "Invisible world " so he decided to investigate it more ,so
he went to look for those behind this world ,so he came unto a lady , whom didn't seem to be Human ...and had this wierd aura about her . He later came to know her name and they became friends ,later on as he came to know more about this invisible world ,he noticed BAD things happening to others to whom people who belong to this world caused to others , so he started questioning her identity :
"So you are not human ? , and I don't mean being a human and having no emotions kinda not human …I mean "NOT" human…"
ofcource I'm not ,I'm a witch …a vampire ..an alien,a Jin ,a spirit, a shadow. How do you think I get what I want ?, and how do you think I know what happens in a lot of places…with certain people,even though I am not with them (physically) in the same room?, how do you think I manage to be so mean and bitchy ….yet attract a lot of ppl to me and ..make them drawn to me…? , how do you think I have this attractive magical charm that attracts almost everybody , even though…I'm not really pretty.
"you really mean u r not Human ?!, It's the spell ….right ?, the witch spell …."
Yep, "I put a spell on her, because she's mine…." .
So you ar not kidding when you say these things ?!
Oh william , ..ofcource I'm not ! ....I don't have an age ,nor sex, I don't take photos of the "real me" , I have the power to be a shape shifter and a body transformer, so ...you never know..I might be the girl next door to yours...,next time you visit her .I have many many many faces and many many personalites , I have a 10th sense .
"Wow !"
and ofcource  the movies "Harry Potter ", "The lord the rings","The sixth sense", "E.T" ,"The ring","Fight club" ,"Vanilla sky"  and "Interview with the Vampire " are  part of me ! .
"What about these other ppl I saw around you ?."
Oh, they too... belong to the (invisible world)  , they have the same powers as I do.
"So you come into this world and have meetings on what to do next ?!"
No dear, we LIVE  in this world.
"But how come we get to see you ?!"
That is our "human version " of us...., we trasform ourselves during daytime....to be "seen" ...to be seen as humans ,drinking normally..eating normally, thinking normally...etc
Later on as the night comes , ....we dissapear.....,after we gathered  around what we wanted to collect as information about certain people ,and depending on our mood and that person ....we see what we'll do to him/her , and we turn into either a Vampire , a Witch , an Alien , a spirit , a shadow ,or a Jin.
"So you hurt ppl ?"
As I said it depends on the mood , the person (if he is with /against us ,good /bad ,weak /strong ) ,and the circumstances .Sometimes we mean well ...., what is done ...might be harmful, for the good reason/s for us and for the one/s who had the thing done to him/her . They might not get it...and they might get it , but either or...we have the powers !.
"Do you ever Hurt ppl ?..
Intentionally ?....",
not really ,
yet if that person is in need of a push or has been bad ...then he/she will get what he/she deserves.
"What about this girl ,your friend?"
what about her ?!
 "Why are you being so mean to this girl ? , and what about "hiring" those guys..to..you know …..with her ?...it's obvious that you have a contact with them or made a deal or something with them to ruin her extended Innocence ?
lol, they too belong to this world .
"So they are one of you ?"
yep , with the magic powers and all..
What you have done....,in the (real world) is called harrassment ... 
Oh william she
never complained...now did she ,deep down, she liked it , and it's as if I'm the one doing it with her (I just so want to ...f**k her badly!!), but knowing how the harsh reality of the environment and circumstances …doesn't allow us …unless one of us is a guy and we're dating or married or so ,so it's basically as if …I'm f*****g her…through them,ya know ...,i get all the juicy details and it makes me feel so yummyoh well ,you know what they say….that which doesn't kill her, will only make her stronger,besides…,she wanna be more like me …and the rest of us, you know that nothing comes easily.
"Sure ! , unless you have some magic powers…,lol! (sneering sarcasticly ..)"
Aside from me being not human ,…I become what I became …through hardships,especially with relations and with guys..,how do you think I lost trust in many people , and started to rely and trust and forced to love myself and only myself.
"So basically , you are doing unto her what others have done to you ? "
Well ,yea you could say so….
 
"But don't you have these magical powers , so you can turn any guy on ?."
During daytime , we are forced to appear Human...dear , so nothing unsual should be exposed .
What about the night ?
Oh well , yeah I used my powers to F**k them and seduce them, make them see me as pretty lady....distort the reality of my ugly face , and it works..., sadly only for a few hours though!. and then morning comes....and so do harships and th ugly ,nasty human things...which follow the day.
"So how many do belong to the invisible world ?"
Alot , but how many are powerful and are the top leaders ?
about 10 , I being one of them.
"So how can I join you in this world ?"
The most powerful ones , I being one...are born that way ,the others (whom are in a lower level) then us the powerdul, should do many things...before coming to this world...., and self-love ...is number one , courage and lack of fear is number two, confidence and will power is number three , becoming interactive and sociable is number four , speak your mind is number five , becoming multi-talented  is number six , remaing the childish and youthful outlook in life (wether it's the attitude, the voice , the looks) is number seven , being adventerous is number eight , travelling around the world and getting to know ppl from all walks of life is number nine, doing what you have in mind ...regardless of the outcome is number ten.
"That takes Alot of work !"
yeah it does , but if you really want it...you'll have it .
"So if I saw one of you during daylight/daytime , how shall I recognize ...that you belong to this world ?"
 
Honey,
it's the eyes
the charm
the confidence
the ....magic
The youthfulness
The Freshness
The power
The happiness
Look into the eyes
and you shall recognize ...
the truth from the lies
and you know it, the first thing that came into your mind...when you questioned my identity ...was true , again it's in the  eyes.
 

© 2008 Coolchick


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on May 8, 2008

Author

Coolchick
Coolchick

Amman, Jordan



About
Love's Life , sociable , adventerous ,creative ,energetic ,optimisitc . more..

Writing