Why so hesitant?

Why so hesitant?

A Poem by Corkee1808
"

About my best friend.... Best quote for us now is. Someone asked me if I knew you.... A million memories flashed though my mind and I said, "I used to."

"
You seem to be so hesitant on ever turning back
Becoming my best friend again I really want you back
I miss your kind words and Our phone calls every night
The way you proudly proclaimed that chicks my best friend..
The times you've embarrassed me in front of that cute boy
I can't be sad forever so keep me close or let me go
I wish time didn't change us and Push us apart
I really really miss you and wish we could turn back 
Continue shining like a gold star and don't ever turn back

© 2012 Corkee1808


Author's Note

Corkee1808
idk

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I can emphasize with this piece , for perhaps more than one people ... the close friends that's bonds seemed severed and streched , bent out of shape and forced beyond any acceptable mental distance.. why does everyone have to change in the end?
Brilliant write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Your poem talks about the quandary of staying or leaving in a relationship. You expect someone who wants to be your friend to treat you in a kind manner, not do things to hurt you. It's interesting how you used capital letters on one word in the middle of the third and seventh line. It emphasizes the main points of how the relationship can be either held together, creating a One, or pushed apart.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Friendship is essential and when the bond begins to slip away it hurts. Keep up the good work. Great self-expression.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ah, it is awful losing a friend, and with best friends it is even more horrible.
I guess that, apart from a few very lucky people, we all lose at least one for whatever reason, so I suppose anyone can relate to how much it sucks to lose someone that dear to be left with nothing but memories.
You penned it wonderfully, great poem!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Relates so well....how we miss some people so much...
it's hard to explain but we miss everything about them...
great poem :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I can emphasize with this piece , for perhaps more than one people ... the close friends that's bonds seemed severed and streched , bent out of shape and forced beyond any acceptable mental distance.. why does everyone have to change in the end?
Brilliant write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awww so sad but great write

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Sad poem. And greatly done as well ! :D 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2012
Last Updated on August 27, 2012
Tags: I miss you

Author

Corkee1808
Corkee1808

WI



About
Well I am a 15 year old girl and when I get inspired nothing else matters :) It takes a lot for me to get inspired so I don't write fast as all! I hope you enjoy my writing but I do know that I have h.. more..

Writing
Tears Tears

A Poem by Corkee1808



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A GIRL'S LIFE A GIRL'S LIFE

A Poem by afra