Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Prologue: Leaving

Prologue: Leaving

A Chapter by Why Nori

In a dark room a man peers through plastic blinds to the calm streets outside, a neon sign flickers in the distance. This hotel has been his home for the last three months, now he is waiting for someone to tell him he can leave. The telephone shrieks on the nightstand startling him. He makes his way across room to the phone quickly and retrieves the headset. "Hello" he says in an unsure way. The voice that replies is a familiar one but one which unnerves him. The woman on the phone speaks softly to him with each passing word the man’s face grows longer. "Bu....bu.....bu.... But I don't understand. I've done everything they've asked. I can’t stay here, they'll find me."  The woman's voice remained unwavering as the man's voice became more and more violent "I am not taking this anymore. I'm out of here. Tell your f*****g boss if he wants to hunt me down I'll be heading west." He slams the phone onto the receiver it bounce off and slides to the floor. He grabs his coat from the bed and makes his way to the door. Unlatching all locks opens the door and walks out. He walks to his car and hopes into his blue Chevy truck and takes off. He peers into the rear view mirror and watches as the sign for the hotel slowly fades into darkness. He thinks of going back but then quickly shakes the thought. How much longer would they have kept me there he thought to himself, I'll have a better chance on my own.  


© 2014 Why Nori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on June 3, 2014
Last Updated on October 23, 2014


Author

Why Nori
Why Nori

new york, NY



About
Primal X is what we would be discussing about today, which is powerful male enhancement formula to trigger up virility, vitality and vigor among men. The supplement is available without a prescription.. more..

Writing