Falling in and out of love - Chapter 1

Falling in and out of love - Chapter 1

A Chapter by Courtney Jade

Falling in and out of love

It's crazy how love works; sometimes it's planned, sometimes it happens when we least expect it. I consider myself lucky for finding even a fraction of what most people search their whole lives for; yet I can't shake that wrong feeling - a twisted knot inside my stomach - a reminder of what im doing is isane. crazy. Isn't that the whole meaning of love? love makes us doubt ourselves and everything we know to be true. Love makes us all liars. It's a powerful emotion that shouldn't be messed with, one that can't - nor should - be ignored.

Believe me, I tried.

I dont regret the choices I've made, but who can blame me for wondering 'what if'. Two words that when put together hold an infinite amount of possibilities and hopes. What if i'd never thought about him... what if our paths had never crossed. Theres too many to count; but I wouldnt change a thing. My life mightn't turned out the way I expected - but its unexpectedly perfect. I couldn't ask for more.

What I'm really trying to say is that it's complicated. I guess the only way you'll really understand is if you know the whole story; from each awkward glance to every magical moment. The truth.

1 years ago...

Just a weekend away from starting my final year of high school and if I'm honest; I've never been so scared. This is my last year before I venture off into the big wide world of unknown possibilities, hopes and dreams - it's scary, but I'm willing to risk it. It's hard to imagine a life without school; No more early morning rushes to get ready - while I'm still half asleep. No more homework - which I rarely do anyway. People probably think I'm crazy, most teens my age would possibly die of excitment to get the hell out of school; not me though. The thought of leaving gives me a growing feeling of uneasiness deep down in the pit of my stomach. Maybe its because im scared? Scared of all the new responsibilities that I'll have to face, scared of having to deal with real life situations - just the thought of it makes my heart pound rapidly against my chest...

A shattering ear-splitting sound coming from the front garden knocks me out of what my parents would say, 'my own little bubble'...

TO BE CONTINUED!



© 2015 Courtney Jade


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Courtney.
My name is Sammi.
I am new here and want to meet other writers, it is nice to meet you and read your story of falling in and out of love.
What a complicated subject you selected to write about, but one everyone will identify with I am sure.
I really like the way you write and can't wait to read your next chapter.

Thank you Courtney for the great way of starting the morning off,
Sammi

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

I really appreciate you saying that, thank you!
Sammi

8 Years Ago

Sure thing!
off to a really good start, u are able to capture the attention of the reader right away :) cant wait to read it :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

That means so much! thank you :)
Justin

8 Years Ago

your welcome, i cant wait to read the rest of it
Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

there'll be more soon :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2015
Last Updated on May 31, 2015


Author

Courtney Jade
Courtney Jade

Liverpool, North-West, United Kingdom



About
Im only young, but I am determined to succeed as a writer. more..

Writing