Expecting Love?

Expecting Love?

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

 

 

How can you be expecting love?

When you spread your legs wide

On the first night

I only came for coffee

But you wanted to sleep with me

 

How can you expect me to love?

When you behave this way

All I wanted was to get laid

And you expect me to stay?

I want to go away

 

How can you expect me to love you?

When you easily let me f**k you

What do you expect me to do?

I am not your boyfriend

I don't care if your pregnant

 

How can you be expecting love?

When you gave me your body

So openly and freely

Now you're crying and pleeing

Because I'm not staying

 

Don't expect me to love you

Don't pretend you didn't know

You are only a ho

Who let me 'hit it' low

Now I gots to go

 

Good luck with the baby

I'm sure it wasn't mine

Probably some other dude

Who fucked you too

© 2008 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very harsh, but oh so very true!!! So many people give IT up so fast and then can not comprehend why the person only looks at them like a piece of a*s, but that's what they served themselves up as. If you want love, love first, f**k last right?! Someone needs to say it and I am glad you did. Great write!

~Stephen

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ouch! But unfortunately it happens doesn't it? You see some of the ladies on TV testing three different guys because they didn't know who was the father. That's what I've also hated about Mamma Mia. I saw the production and afterwards thought, "Wow! This is white trash stereotyping at its best!" Some women continue to go to guys that don't care because of their low self-esteem. I think it takes guts and strength to be comfortable alone with ourselves and not with someone to take care of us.

A nice in-your-face writing from you that is deeper than it may seem.
Stacy

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

wow serious but so common. Girls tend to have this low self esteem and it triggers this type of behavior. You are right in your thinking. You live for your happiness and so should girls like this. If they lived for themselves they would not be giving it all away like this.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Mmm, wow. This is a great poem and like always, you did an amazing job. Nice work!!!

Heather

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This had like many of yours poems - a strong moral. It had to be written in this strong style. Well done. I like how you smash us your observations into the face... and we have to think over your lesson...

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Never a truer word. So many times we hear the cries of a womans perspective, so very fresh to switch sides. Good write honey. Mx

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Definitely an accurate portrayal of both sides. It is unfortunate that so many people behave in this way for men and women. There are many men that do this as well - looking for love in all the wrong places is what I am reminded of in reading this. People tend to think if they give up their bodies they will win the heart of someone although I believe as you have put forth here that in the end there is actually a complete loss of respect for the other. Users. Good points here.
Light,
Siddartha


Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

great piece... i too think it is pretty accurate for how a lot of females are... it's sad... that girls think that this is the way to either get a man or to keep a man... which is just wrong...
love the lines "You are only a ho - Who let me 'hit it' low"
nicely done


Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

pretty damn accurate for more than just a few girls i knew back in school. great job on writing another dead-on accurate piece about society again.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

oh wow this was straight to the point! I liked it though, its true. I have some friends who really do not understand that this really is what guys think...and that giving it up on the first night isn't going to get them anywhere...but they still cry when they leave...Maybe I'll have them read this. Thanks!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This is really good, it is well worth reading and I hope to see more out of you soon. This is defiantly worth the read. Keep up the good work

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

528 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 27, 2008
Last Updated on May 29, 2008

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Hurting The Hurting

A Poem by Bubo


Clean Soul Clean Soul

A Poem by Bubo


Free Falling Free Falling

A Poem by Bubo