TOP WRITING

TOP WRITING

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man
"

:) I'm just having fun. I hope I don't offend anyone.

"
T Tidiest Annoying stories
O Only reviewing works from Cuties
P Pompous attitude of false importance

W Wow the Same Ol Reviews
R Reading Boring points of views
I Idiotic Complacency
T Tired Old Cliche Diction
I Ignorance of repetition
N Not Achieving real success
G Gorging in mediocrity


Photobucket

© 2012 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

lol I have to agree with your thoughts here. It needs a new name to be sure. Perhaps "most clicked", "most viewed" , or "those who pimp themselves out the best".....for with all the grammatical errors, typos, and butchering of the English language that is within the Top Writing pieces - "Top" is certainly not a description it should have.

There was a time....when that term meant something more often than it did not. That time seems to have long passed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I so agree. People do everything you said, but what to do about it? Nothing really, lol. Your acrostics are always good (I'm not trying to give the same review ;p ) and I loved it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I think you've just made me happy not to have a piece in TOP WRITING. But the thing is no one says to the writer that they've had a problem with it, so its either because they're smooching bottom (which I can't see why) or they genuinely liked the piece. Why the same reviewers? because we have writers we like. If Stephen King were writing here you'd see my name on every write, probably before it was even written. But hey, you did what you should have done to catch and keep my attention, long enough to get a review out of me. This was fun. I enjoyed it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


yes, and then, when they don't find images in their own head - they use images and metaphors of others - like Paul Grimley - my yesterday walk on internet through my friend's work. Arrogant, sycophant and pretentious folks. Pretending livnig ZEN or understanding physics or anything in life.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The cream rises to the top, or so the old saying goes. . . and I guess it will eventually. We vary so wildly in our abilities and our reasons for wanting to write. But, then, I was never one to follow the pack. I usually wander in and out of the strangest places. I find the best things to read though, sometimes.

Your words are pointed and true.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

One of the main things I have noticed, that has been mentioned here, is the number of simple errors that some of the top pieces will have. There will be a significant number of reviews, none of which point out any of the errors... and as time goes by, it is obvious that nobody has even bothered with a private message in regards to the errors. The top writing tends to be about who has the most groupies, whether male or female, and it simply does not reflect the caliber of work that this site does have to offer.

As an aside, is there something wrong with me because I noticed the Pepsi can?

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

lol I have to agree with your thoughts here. It needs a new name to be sure. Perhaps "most clicked", "most viewed" , or "those who pimp themselves out the best".....for with all the grammatical errors, typos, and butchering of the English language that is within the Top Writing pieces - "Top" is certainly not a description it should have.

There was a time....when that term meant something more often than it did not. That time seems to have long passed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

Amen and I hope you did offend and educate some people with this one because that is all top writing is anymore. Only once in a while is anything there that really deserves it. Everything else is just friends rating their friends up there no matter how badly the stuff is written. There should be a standard for excellence to get on top writing, but there isn't. So we'll see the same old repetitive, badly written, typo-ridden crap that top writing is which is another reason why this site is going to pot.

Seriously I was editing a poetry book and most of the submissions came from this site. I saw so many great pieces - mixed with the bad ones - that just shocked me. There are good writers here but you don't usually see them in top writing. So I guess there's hope. Hopefully :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1220 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 10, 2009
Last Updated on August 8, 2012

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Home Birth.. Home Birth..

A Story by Rain