The Writer

The Writer

A Poem by AdvisorGirl
"

I wrote this because I wanted to describe what I think as I'm a writer and this may be like other writers. Who knows?

"

I’m a lover, hater, and a writer.

I write what I wish and never follow orders of others.

I can bring joy, and happiness or I can bring sorrow and pain into your heart.

I can let you see my good side for you to love or I can let you see my bad side for you to hate.

I can show you a beautiful, peaceful land or I can show you a rotting, chaotic wasteland.

As a writer I’m mysterious, cunning and full of creative ideas for the world to see.

I can be lovely as a full blooming rose or I can be ugly as a heap of garbage.

Even as a writer I’m different than strange and abnormal to others but it feels right to me and no one else will know.

As a writer I’m able to be anything and everything that I wish for my characters or me to be at my command.

I can go anywhere I please and no one will care for I’m not really there.

Cause this is my life, this me as a writer.

© 2010 AdvisorGirl


Author's Note

AdvisorGirl
Write what you will and what is on your mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Perfect analysis and description of the talents of a writer!

I hope one day I can be a writer that can do all of those things.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love how you created such a freedom with writing in your own words.. writing is such freedom you are right, we can create anything! Anything we want and people can shuv it if they dont like it cuz you loved writing it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Life as a writer! constantly changing that i must agree with you! very good, though i do disagree on one thing.
"ugly as a heap of garbage"
I find that very pretty
~Aradie

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 27, 2010
Last Updated on January 29, 2010
Tags: The Writer

Author

AdvisorGirl
AdvisorGirl

OK



About
I'm a mysterious person and if you send me something it may take a bit to get back at you. I'm honest and I rarely get into fights. I love writing. My writing is a bit strange it's like a poem but in .. more..

Writing