Demi's Awsome Dancin Day

Demi's Awsome Dancin Day

A Story by osnapitzlainee

One day there was a beautiful princess, Demi. Then on day Demi was getting a royal pedicure when all of a sudden it started SNOWING!!! Demi had no idea wat it was. she thought they were little paintballs. everytime one of them touched her, she got so happy and her and price  thought she was having a sevure. HERHER HERHER you a royal freak! Demi was very angry, then sad, then happy. "WHY R U HAVING MOOD SWINGS?!" "BECAUSE I LIKE THE LITTLE  PAINTBALLS!! HER EHR HER HER!!" Demi was then all of a sudden cast away to  a tower  she was lost in it and never saw her prince or family again she fell of her tower and fell in the snow the she got up,did the duggie,did the stanky leg, then she took of her royal panties and swung them around her head while singing the song 'im sexy and I know it. Then when her prince came to her rescue he said WHAT THE ROYAL PANTIES R U DOING! "Ohh... the prince....." Demi mumbled..... "IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" then the princess randomly take out a pickle from her pocket and bites off the top. "WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEA!" And with that, the prince walked away as the royal girl did her dance!

THE END!

 

 

By Lizzy

By Lanie

By J.J.

The funny story by the cousins <33

 

 

© 2011 osnapitzlainee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on November 13, 2011
Last Updated on November 13, 2011

Author

osnapitzlainee
osnapitzlainee

Whitehall , PA



About
I write stories ;* more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee