Suicide Secret

Suicide Secret

A Poem by Kyline Freed

They say that people that are planning on doing suicide have a sign,
But that isn't always the case.

There are people that hours or even minutes before they decide to kill themselves are out with friends and having fun acting as usual
But then they get home or alone and you've lost them.

Then there are people that give signs,
They cut
They cry
They overdose
They die
But no one seems to care.

© 2015 Kyline Freed


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Respect, Kyline Freed

I can feel your disappointment in people`s lack of compassion, but I also feel your confusion about it.

There are two types of people in this world; those who built own life, those who life builds. Humans can only direct dynamic (live energy; like people, events etc) energy, only control static energy (dead energy like products, tools etc).

Respect life, and you will learn how to build your own reality.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Simple and effective. I think you capture the reality of suicide in our society perfectly.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I care I understand what it is to be there next to the child I loved and make her realize she is worthy to be loved. by me and all my family.

Posted 8 Years Ago


People care, but fear the unknown. The murder of self is a selfish act to some and a crazy mind to others. It is truly someone lost in a moment of time that can see nothing but the dark deep abyss which has become their personal space.

Most reach out one last time before their demise, but no matter what all fault lies with the individual and no one else is to blame.

Well done piece on a subject clouded in darkness and fear.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Well put. If you get a chance, read my "Reflections" on the subject. Keep up the good writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Suicide is such a touchy subject, but it's able to be prevented.
I think a lot of reasons are is that they think those thoughts only when they are alone for too long, or just if they don't like being alone. They seem fine when out with friends, but the demons swoop in once they get to their bedroom. A friend of mine committed suicide a couple years ago, I didn't know him so well, but I did cry when I found out about it. I didn't find out until 4 months after it happened. There is hope for those who want to kill themselves. Just take like a day at a time.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Did all of that, except for dying.
and it's true. no one cares.
it's the cold reality.
if there are signs, then everyone is likely "get it over will, or stop crying "

heh...well I'm still alive

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

553 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2015
Last Updated on November 21, 2015

Author

Kyline Freed
Kyline Freed

Imperial, MO



About
I am transferring all my work from this account to another due to some guy basically stalking me so if you would wish to add that account message me here and I will gladly send you my username. I .. more..

Writing