Letter to Myself

Letter to Myself

A Story by CriticalxxAngel
"

Written to someone who is simply giving up

"

Dear me,

 

I am sending you this letter to beg you not to give up. Yes, you can stop this nightmare from procceding. You can swallow your tears and take those pills or put that knife too far down your wrist. I know how scared you are and I don't think you should make this mistake. Continue living! You will find your love. Not in your first try,second, or third it will take many attemps and let downs. Many days sobbing, many thoughts and attemps to reach death. You don't need there to already be a reason to be alive, you can make one. As you go make your mark,show people who you are, with confidence. Let them notice you instead of standing behind a shadow, instead of hiding in a corner. I can garantee you will be able to make the right choices. No they won't always be the right ones.Believe in yourself and the life you were given. Don't hide in the darkness but shine in the sun. Don't let your life slip away. Your sanity to shatter. Your heart to break. I can't be there with you at the moment. You are me and I am you. You will meet me soon enough and have the life of your dreams. So stop those tears, wipe your pretty eyes, stop caring about those mean comments, and put those suicidal thoughts behind you.

 

Don't worry I love you and you will too.

Sincerly,

Your Future

© 2013 CriticalxxAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i loved it

Posted 11 Years Ago


CriticalxxAngel

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
deaths calling

11 Years Ago

welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013
Tags: lonely, sad, letter, child, bully