Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Hidden Feelings

Hidden Feelings

A Story by Shiningwolf

              "What is wrong with you?"  I constantly think this about him. Living out on my own I am forced to decide. I am alone and scared. This world is cruel by nature. He is an excellent example of this. The soul crusher of my inner most thoughts. Why can't he see what is going on?

                 "You are so stupid!" He is inconsiderate of his surroundings. Flaunting his own imagination. Believing he is wise and strong. When he is a child like me. Both unexperienced teenagers. So much to learn in so little time it seems. Guessing around with the problems of life's will.

                   "Just shut up!" Talking way too much about people. Society is already horrible as it is. Adding onto the stacking riots. Nothing to do but watch till it explodes. The devastation is at hand. Adding your own book of stories. All I can do is watch.

                    "Why can't you see?" Thinking you are alone. Stacking up your inner most wall of talk. Shielding your pain from the world. Unaware of your fate. I can see you are hurting. Using humilation to cover up the wounds. The never healing wounds burn your soul and mind. Not to mention your heart. I am here watching you. I know you can feel my presence.

                Now why can I not see...... "I love you"

© 2011 Shiningwolf


Author's Note

Shiningwolf
I know this is not my best work. I just had an idea and just started writing it down. I tried to capture what I had in my head but it didn't look as good on paper. But I wanted to post it anyways to see if you guys see my little idea. More than just simple young love. I wanted to in a way explain some problems that are seen in this world, people that hide their pain, depression, that end up to fighting, and unless you have the voice to hold your hand out to a person they will never know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Y'our authors note on this says it all! although you say it doesn't look good on paper, I think it does! it made me think of a persons inner dialogue, when they feel full of doubts and keep putting themself down...being their own worst critic...I thinks everybody feels like this sometimes...especially in the writing arena. Thanks.

Posted 13 Years Ago


AWWEEE, i still really enjoyed this, it was a little short and i wished it would have continued and went on (lol), but i really do like this. A lot of teens these days feel so strong about others but cannot admit it, and yet there are some who still act immature, i just really enjoyed this thats all :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Excellent write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


There's more to this poem than words. I like it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


We always find it hard to show hidden feelings my friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago


If I were you I'd put some time into this piece. It can become something amazing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes, I understand what you're trying to convey. I like how you are explaining each dialogue with an inner meaning to it.
We won't ever need to suffer as much if we just opened up and told them how we truly feel. A nice thought-provoking message that you've given. Great job :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 5, 2011

Author

Shiningwolf
Shiningwolf

Mustang, OK



About
My name is Crystal. I am 23 years old. I am who I am. I am just a girl trying to traverse through the challenges of this life. I write to express myself and to create art that has meaning. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Monsters Monsters

A Story by Shiningwolf