Jealousy Drives Insanity

Jealousy Drives Insanity

A Story by Melinda Weber

*Warning*
This Story is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18.


I am beginning to believe, that my intentions are not torturing me for no reason. This urge, desire to break through his skin is compelling me. Drawing my curiosity closer to what lies beneath his taught, tanned skin. His strong hands are bound, to the edges on my bed. His sight has vanished, with the silkiness of a black satin blindfold.

He wiggles in excitement, anticipating the pleasure he believes will engulf his deepest desires. If only he knew my desires grew from the darkest pits of shame and humiliation. He has caused me nothing but embarrassment.

Breaking me down into a million weeping pieces. I feel turned on by the sickening thoughts that dance and swirl through my mind, as I slowly skim my fingertips up his thigh. I straddle myself onto his perfectly sculpted body, a rush of excitement explodes through my veins. He moans with the warmth of my bare skin on his. I lean down to kiss his forehead; my n*****s lightly graze against his chest, I feel him shiver. Beside me on the bed, lies the most gorgeous knife. So sleek, so shiny. Oh, so very sharp.

A weapon is not a weapon, until it is held by a cruel intender. I slowly pick it up, while I let my tongue dance up the side of his sweet musky neck. How could such a handsome man be so spineless and shallow? The thought amazes me as I lightly trace the hairs on his chest, with the tip of my knife. I feel confusion, not in a way to decide whether this is wrong or right. But how, and for how long will my revenge satisfy me. How should I kill him? Instant death is not a favorable option.

His betrayal caused upon me, was neither instant nor fast. Rather slow and painful, with each tear he drew from my eyes. He enhanced this jealousy to consume my soul. Right to its very core, enraging me to the point I am now spiraling out of control. My desperate desires to have him engulf me with his love, just me and only me, has done damage to my heart. I see no other option. I feel powerful and excited, as I raise the knife high, in such a dramatic fashion above my head. Directed straight at his heart.

I giggle at the thought of his heart. Why, he does not have one. Not for me at least.

Then it happens, my arms move without me consciously directing them. The knife comes slamming down, piercing his skin and disappearing into his chest. Like a hot knife slicing through butter, it is quite elegant and simple. His body is still, at first. I assume this is due to shock. But then he arches his back, lifting me into the air. I grasp onto his hips, to avoid being thrown off.

His screams lash out to my ears. It doesn’t sound human to me, more like a wild animal. A rush to my head causes me to become dizzy. I can’t make out the feelings that are springing upon me. The crimson warmth tingles my thighs, as his blood seeps into the cracks and crevices my body has created around him. My bed beings to creak and shake, his movements like a fish out of water. I sense his fear, it’s soothing and feels justified to me. I wonder if he felt the same presence with me, electrifying his aurora when he told me his secret truth. I no longer hate him, as his body begins to relax. I only feel sorry for him, and the situation he placed himself in. His breathing turns to panting, as I climb off his limp body. I make sure to absorb him, in his current state.

I see nothing. I feel nothing. It matches the feelings he gave me of being nothing.

It’s over, in my mind I can walk away. His death in the darkness of his own cheating ways, has cleansed my hurt, unleashed my pain.

I can throw our memory away.

Without the voices of sweet jealousy, I am now free to move on.

© 2012 Melinda Weber


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A powerful tale. I like the emotion of the storyteller. Just moving with a pace of a planned out desire of revenge with no regret. I like the ending a lot. Some revenge can be necessary in a life. Thank you for a outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

An amazing story, great job :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow. So very, very powerful. So strong, and painful, and strangely clam and relate able. I LOVE this. It's an amazing revenge story, with no remorse. It's just amazing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
Sweet. So very, undenaibly sweet. Ohhhh. I loved that. And people say I can be cruel. That was joyous. Thank you so much. Oh, and to get rid of a body... Pig Farms are pretty good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

gr8 work...natural...i wish I could say something more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem pleased me To orgasmic porportions
*lights a smoke*

~~#___________)_____()



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is powerfully vivid imagery, the tone of the storyteller is dark and mysterious. I am curious to know more in depth about the betrayal that led to the narrator's decision kill. A bit more elaboration on that part of the story might help me understand it a bit better, but other than that, I felt it was a very descriptive story. Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

'I giggle at the thought of his heart' made me giggle too..
The imagery in this piece is admirable. Plus a very nice end to the jerk.
i wish there was more to this

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

with the silkiness of a black satin blindfold." oh this m**********r has no idea what's gonna happen. The author hits the tones so the suspense jumps off right from the beginning.

perfectly sculpter body..its always those a******s that test the waters of douchebaggery.

His betrayal caused upon me, was neither instant nor fast"-the slow drawn out bullshit from his is played out with her knifeplay which is the connective touch. sweet

"I see nothing. I feel nothing. It matches the feelings he gave me of being nothing. " usually the deal when you stab someone to death..not like I know, but normally the act is intense then after theres an emptiness like the victim desvered more for past transgressions

I also had a allegorical dream here, like the death was just a smaller tale for the bigger tale of letting go, getting overm, and moving on. No one wants to move on TO jail its usually FROM a jail of emotional nonsense and INTO the freedom of anti-asshiole air.

Booya, snap crackle and pop


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hard and brave writing .. you describe it in a beautiful vivid way , Yossi

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A powerful tale. I like the emotion of the storyteller. Just moving with a pace of a planned out desire of revenge with no regret. I like the ending a lot. Some revenge can be necessary in a life. Thank you for a outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1262 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 2, 2012
Last Updated on January 9, 2012

Author

Melinda Weber
Melinda Weber

Wonderland, Australia



About
Hmmm, about me....Extreme day dreamer. Friend of unicorns, fluffly things and most humans :) Freelance adventurer and writing ninja :) My experiences with love, heavily influence my writing. Not j.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Locket of Her Locket of Her

A Story by Muse


Mmmmm. Mmmmm.

A Poem by Callum


CHAPTER FOUR CHAPTER FOUR

A Chapter by Amila Jay