You are MAN!

You are MAN!

A Poem by Kim Ross
"

This is a poem filled with great passion. The love and honor that I feel towards MAN. I hope you enjoy.

"

Let me melt in your arms, as my body sways back and forth. Those large hands grip my neck and hold on. I yell my heart, I scream my pain, and I whisper my delight. You, still holding on tight. You rub my hair throughout the night. You are MAN. You are POWER. You understand my weaknesses. You see right through the tears, right through the fears. You get to the root, you fix the issues, and you produce fruit. You are MAN, yet tender in all your ways. Slow motion, slow we travel this unsteady road. You look down at me and swallow me in your stare. I want to want you, I want to need you. Control me, I trust you. I give myself to you, because you,... you are MAN, and I am just a small star in your galaxy. You are kings, and fathers, and lovers. You are MAN, and you are forever in command. I will bow as you stand.

© 2012 Kim Ross


Author's Note

Kim Ross
I hope you connect. Be blessed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice, I could feel the passion. :) great poem!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 14, 2012
Last Updated on November 15, 2012

Author

Kim Ross
Kim Ross

Houston, TX



About
I am an inspiring poet. I live love. I love living. I hope, I pray, I laugh, I cry, I am women, I am me. I am free. more..

Writing