My first little writerscafe piece.

My first little writerscafe piece.

A Poem by Curiouslyrecordingmylife
"

For the purpose of possibly making this piece easier to imagine, to hopefully allow you to fully indulge yourself in my words, Ive written this as if I.. Am you. I want you to step into my world.

"
Blue eyes. The taste of the words on the tip of your tung but held prisoners by your memory, you can't speak.
Slightly chubby, hardly completely semetrical facial features, passable as beautiful in only serton lights or when seen from serton angles.
Anxiety. You feel, think, care to much.
Depression. You don't care nearly enough...
Passion. The occasional burst of random motivation fuled by the raw fire somewhere inside of you capable of fighting through ANYTHING... When it has something to fight for.
Confusion.
...Bipolar?
Emptiness.
Fullness fulled by fatness that others try to talk you out of feeling/ thinking about.
Anger ready to smash every mirror you eagally, regularly stare into hoping somehow that the image staring back will have changed.
Disappointment.
Sometimes you deprive your self of the possibility of brilliance just to save yourself from the possibility of disappointment. Your not quite sure how much you can take.
But you realise the levels high, it's been tested, pushed and pressured many many times before.
It's a simple tolerance you've almost mastered.
Adaptation. Because survival instincts are one thing that are on your side. Forced into coping with environmental changes that impose themselves on your innocents and smear there brutal truth on your ignorance.
When needing a break from coping as to continue servinging or at least simply existing, your allowed to escape. Your aloud a little boost to hold your hand through out the ride.
Music. Numb your conscience as you flick the switch onto shuffle on your play list to acumponny your auto poileted life.
Music. The fireworks of passion filled masses of beauty an sparks of art forms found simply NO place els. Sanctuary.
Look as you listen. The perfectly crisp fresh airs drenched in early eavening golden sun soaking the autom leavs in gloreous beauty. Sweet warm coffee smells inhailed with every nostril flaring inward-breath. The soft dry ground supports your feet as you softly pad along, cat like, in your stride. The crunchy, colourful, transitioning leaves occasionally fall onto the deep, still lake, interrupting it's silence only to create ripples of natures artwork. This seanary almost describes your definition of perfection. Happiness. You feel at peace.
But you feel lonlyness.
You watch the trail of your emotions start to drift.
You feel the bueaty and magnificenct canvas of an artist around you only to realise you ruin the painting.
Your pure existence disturbs the perfection,
And you can't STAND the way that feels.

..I can't STAND it.

© 2016 Curiouslyrecordingmylife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I want to hug you so badly right now, you don't even know. Your writing is so beautiful, and so incredibly relatable. Thank you so much for sharing. I only wish you had more for me to read... :)

And please don't be so hard on yourself. You're amazing. I mean it

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Curiouslyrecordingmylife

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I only signed up to this the other day which is why I've only posted a couple of .. read more
Irene Willis

7 Years Ago

No problemo. Just speaking my mind :)



Reviews

I want to hug you so badly right now, you don't even know. Your writing is so beautiful, and so incredibly relatable. Thank you so much for sharing. I only wish you had more for me to read... :)

And please don't be so hard on yourself. You're amazing. I mean it

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Curiouslyrecordingmylife

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I only signed up to this the other day which is why I've only posted a couple of .. read more
Irene Willis

7 Years Ago

No problemo. Just speaking my mind :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 27, 2016
Tags: Poem, poetry, first piece, teenagethinking, aboutme

Author

Curiouslyrecordingmylife
Curiouslyrecordingmylife

United Kingdom



About
I've always been fascinated and slightly in love with the ability to express emotions and share amazing stories through the art of writing. Id love to become a writer professionally. However, I have m.. more..

Writing