22 Lifetime of Love

22 Lifetime of Love

A Story by CSN
"

Reincarnation is a method for all of us to fulfill our karma cycle. What happens when two souls are trapped in their karma cycle due to a horrible mistake? For 22 lifetimes, they have been together.

"

“Hello? Is anyone there?”

She yelled into the darkness.

Five pointed lighted object, bright white, moves closer toward her in the dark lighting the way to reveal a sea of vapors.

“Where am I? I think… I think I’m lost… but my last memory was a truck coming toward me as I sat in the café. Did I die? Is this what being dead is? What are you?”

“What do I look like?”
“Hmm… an observational star.”

“Correct. I take the form you think of last. I also follow your speech pattern though I take your mother’s voice.”

“Except she doesn’t speak English.”

“No, of course not. That is why I must duplicate someone else speech pattern.”

“Stars don’t speak. Wait, you’re not a star, you take this form… which means you are a shape shifter… but what exactly are you?”

“I supposed in human language, I’m a god of some sort. I know you do not believe in God… well, not the type of God describe by the Bible anyway….”

She gazed in bewilderment and confusion at the star that seems to grow fainter even though the vibration of the voice remains same pitch, tone, and frequency.

“Would you like some tea? Or food perhaps?” The star asked.

“Yes… no… do I still eat? I mean can I? What am I?”

She tried to touch herself in the dark because she could not see.

Then a spot light turned on with her at the center.

She was wearing the yellow dress, covered with the picture of printed banana repeatedly, she wore before the truck drove into the café she was at.

“You are in limbo. You are not physical, you are your soul, and this is no where and no time.”

“Limbo? Does that mean there is such a thing as life after death? Souls exit?”

“Yes. Please look.”

The wells appeared in rows and columns as far as her eyes can see as the spot light shine on them.

“These are all the lives you have ever lived. You have been on this planet for over 3000 years.”

She looked down the clear water and to her surprise, the water changed to show a beautiful heart shape face, blond hair, bright green eyes, girl dressed in pale blue Elizabethan dress running happily into the arms of a soldier.

“Brother! What did you get me!” She demanded loudly in his ear.

His handsome grin was cut to a different scene with him whispering into an old man’s ears:

“Tonight, you shall have her.”

The scene skipped as the girl from before was brutally raped by that old man.

She grasped out of sorrow as if she has felt what that little girl felt screaming and kicking but to no avail as the old man mounted her forcefully.

Then the water was cleared again, her hands still over her mouth, a dead silence follow as the spot light disappear replacing now with darkness.

After what seems an eternal silence passes, the star’s voice crisp and clear rang through the vapor.

“That was the first you met him. Your soulmate. He sold you for a summer house.”

She staggered back into a soft luxurious chair that appeared out of nothingless.

“I… I… I don’t understand.” Against the loud sound of her heartbeat and the screaming voice of that pre-teen girl still ringing in her ears, she tried to articulate.

“Karma make reincarnation possible. You owned him so you came back to pay him. He robbed you of your innocence and in essence ruined your life.”

“Wh�"What… did… I… owe… him?” She asked swallowing and taking in deep breath in between each word in an attempt to calm herself.

“That, I’m not at liberty to reveal…. Would you like to know what happened to you in that lifetime after that incident?”

© 2016 CSN


Author's Note

CSN
I'm not done with this story yet... it's also a series so there will be lots of question... starting with who is she really?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on September 7, 2016
Last Updated on September 7, 2016
Tags: Reincarnation, love, romance, revenge, vengeance, fantasy, historical, time travelling

Author

CSN
CSN

Writing