22 Lifetime of Love

22 Lifetime of Love

A Story by CSN
"

Continued

"

She opened her eyes and quickly swam to the surface of the lake.

“Oh miss! Are you all right? Get the doctor! Someone get the doctor!” The maid screamed.

Thinking this was all a dream, she tried to calm herself sitting on the rocked paved road.

The guards in uniform rushed to arrest a man who was accused of pushing her into the lake.

She looked up as the old man begging on his knees.

“Miss I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it! Please, I didn’t do it!”

She saw the frightened look in his sunken eyes against the wrinkles skin and fragile frame of his aged body.

How could he possibly be the culprit, what strength does he has left? She thought to herself pitying the ragged old man.

“Release him, he is innocence.”

The truth is, she has no idea where/when or how she got there. She remembered talking to the God and then she was in the water. This must still be a dream she reasoned.

She felt weak, cold, and sick all of a sudden. The maid helped her into the carriage. She closed her eyes thinking when she opens them again, she will awake in the hospital where she might be in a coma or where they just finished her surgery.

 

She closed her eyes and clinched the chair’s arms then slowly released it and stood up definitely without hesitation.

The spots light came on all at once.

She stared determinedly into the clear water.

The old men took her in and sold her into prostitution and at eighteen years old, she died of childbirth. Both the mother and child died.

She was buried in a hurry with no funeral; her brother was never seen again after the scene when he sold her.

“Wait, you said it was the first time I met him… then how could I have owed him anything if it was the first time I met him?”

“On that planet, it was the first time you two met.”

“On that planet… on that… planet… you mean Earth… there are lives on other planet then?”

Her face brightened into a smile.

The star twinkled for the first time.

“That’s… great! But… that means… those lives have to follow the same laws as us in the after death?”

“Yes. Essentially, all living organisms follow the same circle of life and death no matter where in the universe you are.”

“I see…. All these lives I’ve lived?”

“Yes. You have been on that planet… Earth… for 3000 years.”

“How many years have I been in existence then?”

“That I cannot answer.”

She frowned trying to look directly at the bright star.

“No, this is not a dream.”

“You can read my mind.”

“Yes. I understand that this is something out of what you can comprehend or believe but this is a sort of reality you must accept.”

“Why?”

The star transformed into a beautiful white bark tree with glowing yellow leaves and orange cherry shape flowers.

“Ok… can you… not do that?” She asked stepping away from the tall tree.

“Why? You wished for me not to be so bright and hard to look at so you imagined me as this.”

“Right…”

Feeling weirded out by all of this she stated in a matter of fact.

“Would you rather I be---“

“No! No… a tree is good. Let’s stay out of my mind… and let’s just move on… why am I here?”
“Your soulmate, you have spent 22 lifetimes with him thus far.”

“And?”

“In every lifetime, he had made you suffered. Even this one… your current life time, you will meet him soon and he will make you suffer.”

“But… But… that’s not how Karma works. Right?”

“You are correct. There has been a grave mistake on your cycle of karma.”

“Mistake? How? What happened?”

“After that lifetime you saw, you two are supposed to be even and you both were supposed to move on. However, there’s---“

The tree paused.

“There’s what? Ok wait… let’s say that I believe you… that karma do exist and reincarnation exists… who keeps track of those sort of things? And why is my mistake so bad or prolong… or whatever this is?”

“Yes, there is a record keeper. It keeps record of every living organism. Let me show you.”

© 2016 CSN


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on September 8, 2016
Last Updated on September 8, 2016
Tags: romance, love, karma, reincarnation

Author

CSN
CSN

Writing