My Dark Places: The Entrance

My Dark Places: The Entrance

A Story by Max Earns
"

shall we begin?

"

There is an entrance, a beginning to this travel just like everything else. It might not be what you expect but as you journey further some things will become clear thus others will leave more questions than answers. The trick here is, determining fiction from reality. If you’re not ready for a world where there is no boundary then believing is not an option. Let me just refill my addiction and we shall commence…

…to begin there is only one way in. There is however many ways out, for you at least, not for me. I was a kid once; many years ago. The faintest memory that I recall is that of fear. It came in the shape of a twisted man. Words, thoughts, emotions all bundled up into the abyss of an empty soul. As the raw, decaying shadows of passerby’s struck the ground a mist began to rise all mighty and powerful. There was an odd-shaped feeling about the silence that cut between him and I. His eyes so blue they bled out the sea. His darkness so intriguing but dishonest.  It pulled me into his tricks. His statute high above the skyscrapers as he watched down on me with an empty smile. There is an underwater panorama about my memory but it fades behind him…

© 2012 Max Earns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012

Author

Max Earns
Max Earns

In My Head, TX



About
I live through music. I play, I write and perform my feelings. Quite often you'll find me running around in my head. I'm a forgotten dreamer but I know one day reality will bump into me and say, "Hey!.. more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Story by Max Earns