Implosion of Doom

Implosion of Doom

A Poem by Nasty Nincompoop
"

rap

"

All you suck a*s rappers

Meet your new lord with a sword-like chord that you can’t ignore!

Don’t pout or doubt I have the clout to tout me your king, so be devout!

I came to shame your lame game, not kill, just maim

The lyrical vice are on the scene of the rhyme like I’m a criminal, so please keep applause minimal.

Around me you’ll drool and sweat, lose your cool and fret.

You can’t afford to hang with me, I charge a fee.  I’m what the blind can see. 

Like an Olympic winner everything I hold… turns to gold.

I’m your bee with no stinger, phone with no ringer, joke with no zinger,

gum in your hair, paddle on your derriere, monster with no scare, your lungs with no air.

I hope my ears fall off my head, so as not to hear any words you said!

How dare you exude raps from your hole, they stink.  No wonder the world drinks.  Your drunken pen wishes it had no ink.

I’ll step on your face and run you out of town on a rail, right into where you belong... jail!

Wrapping paper’s worth more cash, to wrap you up and into the trash.

You only get paid so you’ll go away, but you’re not worth a cent.

For your terrible sound you need to repent!  Crying babies have better sound and more talent.

I won’t regret b***h-slappin’ you to hell, with your own a*s in your face to smell.

The devil caught a whiff and hurled you back up the cliff.

The train wanted to smash you but hopped off-track fearing the ‘unclean’,

People constantly have to remind you it’s not Halloween. 

Even your clothes try hopping off, the mirror has a daily scoff. 

Weiner too small, you have to thrust with your nuts into blow up dolls you call s***s.

Your mom asked around if anyone wanted to trade.  When you moved out she threw a parade.

You’re so stupid… I’ll shoot an arrow up your a*s, but it won’t be like Cupid’s.

Choke on your words to the masses, then shove your raps up your asses!

No one can save you now!  Time for me to take a bow.

Everyone is filled with laughter as you bow down to your new master!

   Signed, your reflection!

 

© 2021 Nasty Nincompoop


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on January 5, 2021
Last Updated on February 10, 2021

Author

Nasty Nincompoop
Nasty Nincompoop

Laniakea super cluster, Virgo galaxy cluster, Milky Way galaxy, planet Earth, holocene epoch, modern age, VA



Writing