1-10

1-10

A Story by DarlingDarjeeling
"

This is merely the summary of a bigger piece- potentially a visual novel game.

"

After curiosity gets the best of you, you find yourself going out into the middle of nowhere to meet a stranger about an online roommate listing.

Okay, so maybe more desperation than curiosity. They were offering free rooming for college kids! The person you had emailed expressed that they simply wanted to help out some smart kids that needed help! And if worst comes to worse you’ve always got that bat in your trunk, right?

Upon arriving at the location, you and four other students end up standing in front of a mansion.

Turns out the person that lives there is a Dr.Null and her assistant. One of Dr.Null’s ‘friends’ is the one who posted the listing online and Dr.Null has no idea.

But surprise! Dr.Null thinks it’s a cool idea anyway and lets all of you stay there for free! It’s kind of fishy, but she seems nice and hey- living for free at a mansion? Whatever dark secret this cool doctor is harboring can’t be bad enough to pass up living in a mansion.

Or so you convince yourself at first.

Just as soon as the Doctor has gained yours and the other students trust, her friendly facade starts to crack as dangerous problems from her ‘job’ arise.

You find yourself working with your roommates to figure out Dr.Null’s history and decide if you stand with her or not.

© 2017 DarlingDarjeeling


Author's Note

DarlingDarjeeling
This is just a summary. Would you play this visual novel game based on this summary?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 15, 2017
Tags: visual novel, summary, gay characters

Author

DarlingDarjeeling
DarlingDarjeeling

TX



About
Hello! I'm trying to get started on writing some novels I've been planning out for quite a while now, so to transition into that I want to do a bunch of short stories. I want to share them here to .. more..

Writing