Invisible    love  Chapter 5

Invisible love Chapter 5

A Story by DREAM-catcher13

Chapter 5




“Ray” Jasper called when I was stepping out of my car.

“Why you didn’t reply my message yesterday night?” He asked while he was looking at me but I didn’t responded.

“Am I supposed to? I’m sorry if I need to.” I did not still my step till he got hold my wrist to stop me.

“Hey, Ray, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry about what? There’s no sorry needed here.” I stopped but still not looking at his face.

“Ray. Amanda suggested me do throw a party and she planned everything without asking me anything. What am I supposed to do then?” He stepped in front of me and said.

“I don’t need explanation, Jasper.” I continued my step until I stepped onto the pavement.

“Jasper, listen. I don’t want to talk about this, right now. Let me have my class first.” I walked off and I went straight to my Algebra class.


I did not why I was so mad about it. Consciously, I’m just mad. I scarcely concentrate in class because the subject of the farewell party was strongly distracted my attention from studies. In fact, I knew I had to concentrate for the coming test but the party. I first felt my anger towards Jasper was so powerful. This was the first time I was mad on him and I first felt jealous because a girl, my friend, treated him better than I am. What an idiot I am?


Biology was never the subject which will possibly stumped me off. After biology, I didn’t go to cafeteria for my lunch. This was the initial that I not ever sense hungriness during my lunchtime. I knew how upset Jasper might be that I did mad at him, but instead of not having an alternatives, I had to dodge him for a little while.


The bell rang accurately at 12 in the afternoon.  I went to restroom to take change for P.E. and I headed straight into the gym hall after changing, I saw Jasper chatting happily with Amanda in the gym hall. I tried to calm myself. I knew Jasper realized I stepped into the auditorium. I heard Angela yelled my name once she got into the hall. I turned to look for her as she simply pulled my wrist with her strong strength.  


“Raven! I got a great news for you.” It was the first time I saw Angela smiled insanely.

“Great news? I hope it really was.”

“I’m sure it will be a great news for you. I heard that the best academic certification for Biology and Algebra would falls on you this year!” Angela seemed to be happier than I am. I swore if anyone who did not know what she was declaring, will probably thought she’s kinda crazy.

“Wow, thanks for the news, Angela. Not a bad news exactly.” I smirked.

“Of course not. I really wish I could get that too, but I can’t. Never think of it.” She laughed.

“So, are you going to the party?” I never hope this incident was mentioned for just a while, but I did mention it myself. I hate my gab.

“Of course. Amanda said we must.” She rolled her eyes and seemed even happier than before. “So are you coming?” She clapped her hands for no reason.

“I’ll see what I can do.” I walked away.

“Raven, I really hope you can come. Jasper is your best friend, isn’t he?” Amanda appeared in a sudden.

“Whoa…Hey. Hmm…Ya, i think I won’t be in Forks that weekend.”

“Oh, why? Jasper will be so upset about it.  I thought we could buy our party dress together.” Amanda said in purpose.

“I promised my dad I will go along with him. You know, out of town a few days to breath some fresh air. Sorry, can’t make it.” I sighed.

“Jasper knows that right? I know we will, Raven.”

“No, I made my decision yesterday, before I receive his invitation.” I emphasized so as to ensure she wouldn’t see through my thoughts.

“Raven, I really hope you will come. I know Jasper wishes to.” She assumed she understand Jasper so well which made me out of sorts.

“Amanda, promise not to tell Jasper.” I wanted her to make the promise. Amanda nodded her head lightly and walked towards Jasper.




Today was a real bad day. I felt that I’m stupid. How could I be mad at Jasper? Obviously it wasn’t his fault. Amanda planned it for him, why did I lied to Amanda that I’m out of town with my dad that weekend? That farewell party probably was the last opportunity for me to meet Jasper in Forks. Why did I lie? Am I right? Jasper… Amanda was a good friend. She’s only your friend for a few days and she knew exactly what you need was an officially farewell. She knew you would never said ‘goodbye’ rashly, and she knew your friends would not do so.  Being your friend for almost 4years, me, Raven, I didn’t do anything for you. I’m sorry, Jasper. I should have not lost my temper and dispute something that wasn’t important at all in this moment.








I sat under a shady tree in the school garden.  The memories between Jasper and I were flowing all around my mind. I knew it was practically hard for me to say the word ‘bye’ to Jasper. He already gave me excessive memories that worth me to recollect them. My tears drifted down from my eyes and dropped on my jeans, I knew how hurt I would be. Jasper would never be able to stay beside me when I needed him just like once and he’ll never be there as long as I need him to be.  A temporary relief emerged in front of me, a piece of tissue paper..



“Thanks” I took it and wiped off my tears without looking at the ‘tissue’ person.

“Why are you crying?” I heard a familiar voice, which I could barely figured out who was it. I slightly lifted my head and I took a quick peeped. It’s Ken!

“Hey, I didn’t thought you would be here today.” My voice sounded cracked.

“Yea, I came here to manage some paperwork. I will be an official student tomorrow.”

“Oh, glad you’re here.” I grinned.

“Yet, you haven’t answer my question. Why are you crying?” I wished I could let Ken to have an instant amnesia so to forget about my silliness.

“Emm, its nothing. Don’t worry about it.” I looked at him and grinned.

“Raven, tell me about it. I wanted to know more about you.” He looked sincere when he wanted to.

“I’ll tell you someday. I thought you were rushing for the papers?” I suddenly came out a smart idea to change the topic.

“Oh, ya. Do you know where the administration office is?” Ken looked cute as he was asking a stupid question again.

“Ken, I’d been studied here for three years. How could I do not know where was it?” I laughed. “Let me show you the way.” I picked up my bag and walked towards the route of the administration office. There were many students looking at us and frowned deeply when they saw Ken. Ken doesn’t seem to mind how people stared at him. I guess he was a popular guy in his previous school or maybe our second popular kid our school, as Jasper was the first. After Ken made it to the office, I went out. Meanwhile, I saw Amanda and Jasper were sitting together in the hall when I looked through from the window heedlessly.  I gazed at the emotion on Jasper’s face. He looked sad, and I knew that Amanda was trying to console him. She patted on Jasper’s back lightly and I realized that her expression was glad that Jasper did not refused her, when she was gazing Jasper. Just when I was intolerable of Jasper’s sadness, wanted to push the door and pulled Jasper off impulsively, Ken grabbed my wrist.



“Who are you staring at? You looked truculent. I called you a several times but you never response to” Ken asked curiously.

“I’m sorry. I was just looking for my best friend.” I grinned and looked at him.

“Your best friend? I think it wouldn’t be bad if you wanna introduce to me.” He smiled but I’m kinda not willing to.

“Oh. Maybe you’ll recognize him someday. You seem like you’re rushing or something.” I grinned.

“Come on, Raven. Try not to keep it so private.” He pulled me into the hall and stood beside Jasper. I looked at him then Jasper.




[awkward]



“Hey, Ray… “Jasper looked surprise when I was there.

“Hi. Emm, he’s Ken. New transfer student starting from tomorrow.” I said as I turned my head assuming I’m looking for something important.

“Hi, Jasper? You’re Raven’s best friend, aren’t you?” Ken smiled.

“Ya, Jasper. Nice to meet you.” He sounded unwilling to meet him. Amanda started to speak.

“Hey, I’m Amanda.” Amanda introduced herself.

“Oh! Hi, I didn’t realize someone was sitting beside Jasper.” Ken said mischievously.

“Hey, you’re so bad.” Amanda acted sadly.

“I’m just kidding.” Ken giggled.

“I’m leaving. I need to go.” I felt extremely rudely once I got interrupt their conversation.

“Ray…” Jasper said softly. I left without their goodbye. I left because I knew I couldn’t stop thinking about his farewell party. I wasn’t a girl who was expert in crying, but once I thought of somebody who was playing an important role in my life was going to disappear just like my mom did, leaving me behind. I couldn’t accept the truth so rashly, or in shortly...



Thanks for __ Reading!



TO BE CONTINUE ....


© 2014 DREAM-catcher13


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014

Author

DREAM-catcher13
DREAM-catcher13

Malaysia



About
I'm obsessed, I love to spend my entire day, sitting in front of my laptop, writing stories. I've never felt bored of it. I would like to share my stories to people around the world and don't hesitate.. more..

Writing