Invisible    love  Chapter 7

Invisible love Chapter 7

A Story by DREAM-catcher13

Woke up in the morning permanently made me felt tired, and super reluctant. I grabbed my bag and went to school earlier today. I glanced my watch did just realized it was only 7a.m in the morning. I brought my bag with me and walked to the street vendors across the street and bought my breakfast. It was the first time that I had totally forgot about taking my breakfast. I bought myself sandwiches and went to back to school.



I simply threw my bag on the grass and sat under the shady tree that I had cried under it. I ate my sandwiches slowly and enjoyed the natural scenery in the garden of my school. Once I was done with my breakfast, I went to my locker to grab my textbook. Ken suddenly appeared in the line of my sight, I was scared by him in a sudden.


“Hey, Raven.” He smiled

“Hey, you scared me.” I frowned hardly,

“Did I?” He giggled.

“Hey, it’s only seven thirty right now. Can’t you see how hollowness is the school?” I rolled my eyes and walked to my Algebra classroom.

“I’m sorry. What are you here so early?”

“I guess I had insomnia yesterday night.” I can felt the tiredness floating all around in my body.

“Oh, you can’t sleep well huh?”

“Not at all.” I looked at him and sighed.

“Hey, nice necklace.” He pointed at my necklace and took a closer look.

“Who gave you this?” He grinned with obscenely.

“Jasper” I couldn’t believe I told him that.

“You don’t know what this mean huh?” He seems like he already had the answer.

“What?” I looked at him with strong curiosity.

“Soon.” He smiled and he patted my back lightly. I pointed the classroom whereas hinted him I had reached my class. He glanced at his schedule and he smiled.

“I guess we’re having the same class.” I frowned when he mentioned.

“Can I take a look?” I took his schedule from his hand. He’s having Algebra, lunch and P.E with me.

“Great! We have lots of time.” He laughed.

“Yea, great!” I lied.



Soon, the class started. Unexpectedly, Ken was extremely focused during the class. He asked some question inadvertently when he don’t exactly understand. I enjoyed helping him to solve his difficulties at the same time as I could regard as practices.

Ken never forsakes me, alone. He came to me after my biology class and he walked me to the cafeteria. The strangest thing that never had happen before was, Jasper’s late. He’s not even late at once, I felt weird though.

“Hey guys.” I sat down and followed by Ken.

“Hi, Raven. Seems like you have got the new one huh?” Zach deliberately said and he stared at Ken.

“What the hell?”

“This guy” He used his head to point at Ken.

“Oh, he’s the new transfer student. He’s Ken. I would like you guys to meet him.” I grinned.

“Hey, new stuffs. Seems like you’re Raven new boyfriend huh?” Tiff was trying to make fun of me and the others nodded lightly at him. Ken was a polite guy. He smiled and introduced himself to everyone. I walked away from them to get my lunch done once I heard the boys were starting chatting with Ken passionately. Tiff raced over and trying to tell me something.

“What can I help you Tiff?” I smirked.

“Hey, I think you should go check out with Jasper.” He looked serious and worried.

“What happened to him? He never late.” I looked confused.

“I think he’s sick or something, he’s not been in school today.” Jasper never absent, rarely.

“Oh, okay. I’ll go for him later. Don’t worry.” I grinned, but I knew I did not. Then, Tiff went off.




What could have happened to Jasper? Yesterday night he looked extremely normal. What happen to him? I must find him. No, wait a second, maybe Amanda would know what happen to him. I have to find Amanda. Maybe I’ll know something from her. I never hesitate and I took my bag from the chair. I knew the guys were staring at me, but I never turned back to explain. I walked to the gym hall to find Amanda but there were no sign of her. I bet it’s not the time for P.E class yet I walked to the other place that Amanda might be, but strangely, she wasn’t. I had no choice but to wait for the arrival of the class, the bell rang by time. I saw everyone I should see in class but except for Amanda, Greece, Angela and Ken. It was then Ken appeared in my sight and ran to me.

“Hey, why don’t you change your shirt?” Ken asked me.

“I think I’m skipping it. See you tomorrow, Ken.” I walked to my car and Ken presumably I acted grotesque.

I left the school and went to Jasper’s home. I halted in front of his house but I wasn’t even dared stepping out of my car. I bet Aunt Allie heard the roaring of my car. She came out of the house and waved to me. I waved back to her, turned off the engine and went out of my car.

“Hi, Aunt Allie” I said politely and smiled.

“Hello, my dear. I bet you’re looking for Jasper, huh?” Aunt Allie was really nice, always. I nodded.

“Aww, what a pity child he was. He’s hurt. Come on in, I know he wants to see you.” She smiled and I grinned. I followed at the back of her into the house.

“Go on, my girl. Just call me if you need anything.” She walked downstairs and smiled.

“Thank you, Aunt Allie.” After a second of smiling face, it disappeared.









I knocked on the door a several times but there’s no sign of respond from the inside of the room. I knocked a few more. Finally, I heard a vulnerable sound from the inside and I pushed through the door.

“Jasper?” I asked softly.

“Raven? Is that you?” I saw him lying on the bed groaning with his pain.

“Yes. You looked terrible, you looked ashen.” I said honestly.

“I know. I know. My bad.” He grinned exhaustingly.

“Gonna tell me what happen?” I asked meanwhile pulling a chair and sat beside his bed. He looked at me and he pulled off the blanket he used to cover on his body. I saw a wrapping bandage on his chest with traces of blood and I knew the bloods were still oozing slowly out from his serious wound.

“Oh my god. What did you do?” I was repeating the same question.

“Ray…calm down. I was just got beat down by this…a few hellions and one of them just stabbed on me.” He said painfully.

“I thought you went straight home after you sent me back?” I glared at him.

“Yea, just when I got down the car… It just happened too fast, my mom heard I was screaming and she ran out to help me and those idiots just ran off. They’re probably drunk.” He touched his chest and he gulped hardly.

 “Jasper… I should not have take dinner with you.” I felt terrible of myself.

“No…it’s not your fault. I don’t mind if there’s a person willing to take care of me.” He tried to cover his pain in front of me.

“Jasper, it’s not the time for you to make jokes. You need to take some rest till your wound completely recover.” I ordered him intentionally.

“Okay, maybe a couple days. Don’t worry. Will be all right. I’m tough.” He smiled.

“I’ll go now. Take some rest, see you soon.” I smiled as I grabbed my bag.

“Thanks for coming.” Jasper thanked me, again.

“Oh, I don’t mind if you keep the thank word away from me.” I smiled and shut the door soon after I get out of the room. I heard him chuckled lightly.

After leaving Jasper’s house, I received a message from Amanda. She told me she would be coming to my house at eight o’clock. I wondered what brought her to me. Just when the clock strokes eight, I heard the door knock on the door. I went to open it up while my dad was enjoying his favorite wrestling show.

“Hi, Raven.” Amanda waved at me, smiled happily.

“Who’s there?” My dad asked me.

“It’s just my friend, Amanda. Come in.” Amanda stepped in without hesitation.

“Ray, it’s nice to see you have a girl friend around.” Dad smiled.

“Raven indeed a good friend.” Amanda said sincerely. I looked at her and grinned.

“I guess you both will have some ladies talk tonight.” Dad chuckled.

“Ya, probably. We’ll be upstairs dad.” I said and led Amanda to my bedroom.


“Welcome. So what’s brought you here?” I asked weirdly.

“Emm, I wanna asked you about the party.” Amanda looked at her foot, as she knew I might be refusing.

“Sure, what do you want to know then?” I assumed I knew nothing about it.

“What’s Jasper favorite cake?” Amanda took out a small notebook and a pen from her bag.

“Emm, chocolate” I answered without pondered.

“Okay, emm, I buy for him then.” I wanted to stop her because I promised I’ll a made a cake for Jasper all by myself for his farewell but I guess I just have to break the promise.

“What color was Jasper’s favorite?” She asked a question which I had no idea to answer.

“White, maybe, sometimes blue, sometimes black. You know, he always changed.” I frowned.

“Oh, that’s hard for me now.” She sighed.

“Why? Is that anything to do with the party?” I asked and I saw her expression changed.

“Yea, I was thinking maybe I should wear a dress which actually Jasper’s favorite color.” I understood now. Just then, my dad walked into my room without any polite courtesy like he usually does.

“Ladies, what party is that?” I jumped up when his voice roses at the back of mine.

“Dad, don’t you knock the door?” I was mad.

“I’m sorry. I was just passing by and I saw the door opened.” Dad was freaking out.

“No, Mr. Campbell. We’re just discussing about Jasper’s farewell party but sadly Raven is not going to make it.” Amanda blurted out everything I told her not to.

“Oh, Jasper’s farewell party. Ray…why aren’t you going?” My dad turned his face at me.

“She said that you and her are going out of town this weekend.” Amanda words made me feel awful.

“Why are we out of town?” Dad looked confused.

“Emm, grandma’s sick. She phoned me last week.” I lied.

“Really? Why didn’t you tell me? I’ll call her now. What an unfilial son I am. ” He rushed out of my room and went downstairs. Probably he will be figure out I’m lying.

“Your dad doesn’t know what’s happening. You didn’t tell him?” Amanda said and I think she had already figured out that I was lying.

“I haven’t told him yet. I was too busy.” I lied again.

“Oh, okay…I’m leaving now. I’ll see you tomorrow okay? Thanks for helping.” Amanda lifted her bag and I walked down.

“See you tomorrow.” I shut the door and I saw my dad staring at me once he shut his phone.



“You lied.” My dad stared at me.

“I did. I’m sorry about that, dad.” I apologized.

“Why did you lie? Should I know why?” I shook my head.

“It’s a long story, dad. Don’t ask okay?”

“Okay, fine. What’s the problem with the party?” This question was totally out of my prediction.

“I don’t know. I’m just not going, that’s all.” I was being embarrassed.

“Wait, hold on a second Ray. You should tell me what’s going on with you.” He grabbed my wrist and turned my body to confront him.

“Dad, Jasper and I just had a misunderstanding few days ago… but we settled it yesterday. And I already made a lie. I couldn’t just go to the party. Hell knows he’ll never forgive me and everyone’s not going to forgive me.” I could hardly control my mood and my thoughts.

“Ray, what kind of misunderstanding that makes you trying to push this off?” He raised his tone.

“Amanda organized the party all by herself and Jasper doesn’t tell me before he approved Amanda’s idea.” I said honestly. I knew I could never lied to him ever again.

“You’re jealous. You’re jealous because somebody treated Jasper better than you are. Don’t you?” Dad spilled the truth.

“No, I’m not.” But I still denied.

“Yes, I can see how special Jasper to you. From your emotion, included that goddamn necklace on your neck right now. It’s too early for you. Do you get it?!” My dad was a genius. I grasped my necklace and refuted.

“No no no, dad. Is not that…” He glanced at me once he heard I strongly denied. He knew I lied.

“Ray…you’re my daughter. I know much more than you think you are.” He shook his head off and walked upstairs. He left me all by myself in the empty house. Am I wrong? The feeling for Jasper was changing? Not just friends? No, that’s ridiculous.


AWFUL.

My dad was right. I’m standing on a young and early stage. Not suitable for a relationship.  It might have because of some special type of phenomenon that caused my hormones creates this s**t out of my mind. The feeling changed, I know, I just couldn’t admit it. I had to control myself and I have to regain my consciousness….asap.




















Thanks for __ Reading!




TO BE CONTINUE ....






© 2014 DREAM-catcher13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014

Author

DREAM-catcher13
DREAM-catcher13

Malaysia



About
I'm obsessed, I love to spend my entire day, sitting in front of my laptop, writing stories. I've never felt bored of it. I would like to share my stories to people around the world and don't hesitate.. more..

Writing