Time and Needs

Time and Needs

A Story by Dakshta

Time. Something that never wait for us. What it gave us in the past, it dosen't give back again and what we have today, there is no guarantee it will let us have it in the future too. As a human being we too have habit. Habit of wanting more. If we have this, then we would want that. If are here, then we would want to be there. We don't care for what we have, we always want more. No, I'm not going to say that old line again that "Some people dosen't even have what you have today". I'm just saying, that you may not have everything that you always wanted, but atleast you have something. Maybe you don't see that something in the want of more.. or maybe you do see it but don't care for it because of the need of more.

But as I said before, time dosen't wait for us. It dosen't give the past back and neither does save the present for the future. So people, hold on to that something you have.. coz when the time comes, who knows that something would stay with you or time will leave you with maybe nothing..

© 2013 Dakshta


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a really enjoyable read, the material was well thought out and had good perspective, while the syntax was simple and refined enough to convey it perfectly. Really good work, I'd love to read some more stuff, send me some read requests.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dakshta

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it :)
Very very GOOD wording!! So SO true!! More people need to be this way..

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dakshta

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Maggie :)
❤ Maggie ❤

10 Years Ago

Anytime!!!:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 27, 2013
Last Updated on June 27, 2013

Author

Dakshta
Dakshta

India



About
Hello to anyone who is reading this! Hmmm well my name is Dakshta and I think you know that already ah anyway I'm 17. According to some people I talk a lot and they think that I don't act my age, but .. more..

Writing
Walked away.. Walked away..

A Story by Dakshta