CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by The Animal Guy

Cymbals, drums and psalteries play, whilst fireworks shoot up into the midday sky, signaling the start of today's battle. King Frankie dressed in his royal red and gold attire sits in his special throne, surrounded by his Valencian Guards. On the opposite side of where King Frank is Salaro; the former King in his special throne surrounded by one of his right-hand man and Salaro's own private militia which happen to be only four people. King Frank smiles at Salaro and raises up his wine glass at him.


" Your champion, Salaro will lose and my champion will be the victor! " King Frank shouted. " I will not allow for you to take this throne away from me. "


" My champion's skill far surpass YOUR champion's own, Frank! " Salaro shouted back. " You've done nothing, but made these people lives hell! Get ready to relinquish your seat to a real King!

"


Frank gives Salaro a smug look before mouthing something under his breathe. Frank looks at his Valencian guards and then goes to take a sip of his wine.


Behind the first bronze gate on Salaro's side stands his Champion, a man whom he has grown to appreciate and admire. He is wearing all grey armor and has long golden blonde hair with a full-grown blonde golden goatee. The audience is familiar with this gentlemen as his gate opens and he steps out hyping the crowd. The man known only as 'Jeshua' points to his King, that being Salaro shouting something out to him. Jeshua then draws his sword and stares at his opponent at the other end of the arena. The gate opens up and out comes this rather large and muscular middle-aged Caucasian man wearing nothing but dirty black pants and dirty brown boots. He stood about 11 ft tall, had a long black beard, a shaven head and was holding a giant-sized silver sword with some kind of design on the front. 


Frank silences the audience and then speaks about his Champion.

" My champion is an escaped convict on the run and he goes by the name 'Neoir'. " King Frank said, smiling and laughing. "  " He has killed atleast 500 people and is sentenced to death row. My men informed me of this man's incredible assassinations as he was being brought in and then this was when I made him an offer that he couldn't pass up. " " I told him that if he wants his sentence to be expunge then he will participate in this event and win. If he happens to lose, which I don't think he will, then death will be its own reward for him.


The audience boos King Frank, who only ignores them. 


" So, this is what you've come down too, huh, Frank? " Salaro asked. " Recruiting mass murderers to fight for you? Hmm, I guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing how YOU'RE an assassin yourself. "

" Watch your tongue you old fool! " Frank shouted, getting up from his seat. The Valencian guards had to calm Frank down. "  You speak slander about me and I'll have you arrested, your head cut from your body and the remains to be burned in my dungeon!  "


Jeshua smiled nervously as the 11 ft tall man known as 'Neoir' stared at Jeshua with so much intensity that you would have thought that he was trying to burn a hole in him.  Neoir growls and approaches Jeshua with his giant-sized silver sword swinging it down towards Jeshua's head. Jeshua successfully blocks the attack with his sword, but its not enough to stop the man's impressive strength as Neoir shoves Jeshua down, sending him rolling backwards four times before landing on his stomach. Jeshua gets up to his feet only to be bombarded by Neoir's muscular frame spearing him clear across the arena and knocking his sword clear out of his hand. Jeshua's spine collides with his entrance gate, causing tremendous damage. Jeshua slides down the gate in pain and Neoir grabs Jeshua by his throat, trying to choke him out. Jeshua grabs ahold of Neoir's hand and attempts to break his grip when he hurls Jeshua back across the arena. Jeshua is thrown atleast 70ft in the air before landing on his already fractured spine.

" F**k! " Jeshua hissed in pain as he cracked his spine back into shape.


Neoir goes on the offensive again grabbing Jeshua's sword and trying to end the match in Frank's honor by impaling Jeshua's own sword into his neck. Jeshua answers back with a quick kick that only stuns Neoir. Jeshua grabs ahold of his sword and gets up to his feet going for a sword-strike of his own to Neoir's chest area. Neoir counters the attack with his own giant-size silver sword.


Neoir shoves Jeshua back this time without too much power and Jeshua rushes towards him only to be flipped inside out with a vicious brutal clothesline. Jeshua's body is sprawled out and limp all on the arena floor. Neoir shouts and screams signaling the end for Jeshua. Neoir then stands on top of Jeshua and sits down on his body, grabbing his neck and trying to twist his head off. Struggling to break the hold, Jeshua is somehow able to lift Neoir off of his feet and plant him with a back drop.


Neoir releases the hold after being stunned from the attack and Jeshua grabs ahold of his sword. Neoir attempts to get up and Jeshua stomps on his leg multiple times before grabbing ahold of it and then placing his sword up against it. Neoir kicks Jeshua with so much force that Jeshua falls back, giving Neoir enough time to get back up to his feet. Neoir sheathes his sword and then grabs Jeshua with one hand by the throat again and then with the other begins punching away, creating a bluish-black bruise on Jeshua's face and creating damage to his right eye. Neoir throws Jeshua down on the ground.


Jeshua struggles in pain to get up and when he does this surprises both Neoir, Frank and Salaro. Neoir goes to grabs for Jeshua's throat for the third time and Jeshua side-steps the attack and counters with a sword strike to Neoir's arm, cutting it completely off. Neoir's screams and staggers in pain as massive amounts of blood began to gush out of his arm. Jeshua, then positions himself up top Neoir's head and delivers a fantastic sunset flip which implants Neoir's head down onto the hard arena floor. Jeshua, repositions himself now mounted on top of Neoir and starts delivering clubbing blows to the man's face mutiple times. Jeshua jumps off of Neoir and signals for him to stand up to his feet, once Neoir very slowly and finally does Jeshua rushes forward with an impaling sword-strike to his stomach.


Neoir screams again and goes to land a punch which Jeshua ducks, leaving Neoir's back turned momentarily. Jeshua gets behind Neoir, placing his feet just below Neoir's neck and pulls his head back. The sword goes deep and tears through Neoir's said back, not to mention that Jeshua may have fractured Neoir's neck in the process. Neoir screams in more pain and agony and this is when Jeshua jumps up high in the air and plants his foot down hard on Neoir, crushing his neck and damaging his larynx.


" You've got to be f****n' kidding me! " King Frank shouted. " This is an outrage! "

Jeshua takes a look at the way the sword is positioned in Neoir and then he reaches for Neoir's giant-sized silver-sword, struggling just a little in holding it and then he slices off both of Neoir's legs and his other arm and then his head, painting the scenery all red, leaving nothing but the torso in its wake. Jeshua then grabs ahold of Neoir's head and shows it to the audience who all go ecstatic and at King Frank who is at a loss.


" You've got to be f****n' kidding me! " King Frank shouted, getting up out of his seat and kicking his chair repeatedly. " I will not give up my throne to no one, you hear me; Salaro? NO ONE! YOU MAKE YOUR PICK, EITHER YOUR CHAMPION OR YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME AND TAKE THE THRONE AWAY FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS! "


The Valencian guards all stand beside Frank with their swords drawn at the ready.


" I WANT SALARO, SALARO'S MILITIA AND THE CHAMPION DEAD! " King Frank yelled, as he left the arena in a hurry.


" Don't let the King get away, Jeshua! " Salaro yelled. " Take out the guards quickly! "


Jeshua followed Salaro's orders and decimated the Valencian Guards all each with one consecutive strike to their chest. The Valencian guards fell dead with blood just squirting out. Jeshua spotted King Frank getting in his horse-drawn carriage. There were four more Valencian guards, working under King Frank's ruling. These guards had swords drawn at Jeshua as well. Jeshua sidestepped two of the Valencian guard's attack before decapitating the remaining two and then hopping in the nearest horse-drawn carriage and giving chase after King Frank.


Frank looked back as he saw Jeshua vastly approaching him in his horse-drawn carriage. Frank, grabbed a hold of both of the horse's reins and shouted for them to run faster. Frank made a few quick and rough turns coming around the bend of the countryside path. Jeshua trailed behind him trying to gain an advantage. Frank releases his grip on the horse's reins for a split second and draws this old wooden crossbow that was stored in one of the compartments of the carriage.


Jeshua's eyes widen with shock as Frank fired an arrow at one of his horses. The horse falls down and Jeshua goes flying out of the carriage as the other horse trips and falls to the ground. The carriage falls beside the other horse. Jeshua lands stomach first on a pile of leaves as Frank laughs and sits back in his horse drawn carriage riding off into the distance.





A couple of minutes later the former King rides up in his horse drawn carriage with two Stallions. Salaro sees Jeshua getting up to his feet, frustrated and angry at what just happened. Salaro gets out of the carriage and lends Jeshua a hand.

 

" I take it you were unsuccessful in killing Frank? " Salaro asked.

 

Jeshua doesn't give Salaro an immediate answer to the question instead he dusts himself off and looks down at the ground before looking at Salaro and then gives him an answer.

 

" No, I'm afraid he got away, sir. " Jeshua said. " I'm sorry. "

 

Salaro rubs his head in frustration at Jeshua and then looks at him smiling and patting him across the back.

 

" Frank will be eliminated. " Salaro said. " I can guarantee you that and if it happens to take us a millennium to do so, then so be it. Frank will and cannot hold that throne forever! "

 

Jeshua nods his head in agreement and then goes to get into Salaro's carriage when he feels Salaro's hand pulling him back. Jeshua turns around and is met with a hard right punch to his left jaw, which catches him off guard. Jeshua falls to the ground and Salaro mounts on top of Jeshua with a combo of punches. Jeshua covers himself up as Salaro landed punch after punch to Jeshua's face. Salaro gets up from off of Jeshua and then drives his foot into his neck, trying to deprive him of oxygen. Jeshua attempts to move Salaro's foot and when Salaro finally does move it and Jeshua slowly struggles to get up, Salaro delivers a straight hard kick to his skull. Jeshua goes back down to the ground, temporarily unconscious. Salaro kneels down beside Jeshua and speaks to him.

 

" Failure is not an option, Jeshua. " Salaro shouted. " I DO NOT ACCEPT FAILURE IN MY KINGDOM AND YOU WILL DO WELL TO REMEMBER THAT!

 

Salaro, then lifts Jeshua up to his feet and delivers a devastating clothesline which knocks Jeshua back down to the ground sprawled out. Salaro then grabs Jeshua for the second time and opens up his eyes so as he can see him.

 

" LOOK AT ME! " Salaro yelled, griddle of spit flies from his mouth and lands on Jeshua's face. " LOOK AT ME! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FAIL IN MY RULING YOU UNDERSTAND?! THIS---

 

Salaro slaps Jeshua hard in his face. " THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! YOU HEAR ME, THIS---

 

Salaro slaps Jeshua hard in his face a second time. " THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! YOU HEAR ME! DO YOU HEAR ME? "

 

Salaro slaps Jeshua hard in his face a third time. Jeshua was already awoke from the first slap and tries to break away from Salaro's hold only for Salaro to hit him two more times in the face and then rams his head into a nearby oak tree. Jeshua spins around from impact and falls to the floor. Salaro then mounts back up top Jeshua, lifting his head up and starts pounding away at his forehead until he happens to open Jeshua up.


Jeshua's forehead is now bleeding profusely and its running down his face and down his chin. Salaro lifts Jeshua up to his feet, as Jeshua reaches for Salaro's face. Salaro knees Jeshua in his side and Jeshua staggers a little ways before Salaro grabs him, tucking his head in between his legs and then power-bombs his head and neck up against the oak tree. Jeshua slides to ground with his head up against the tree, unable to move or feel any part of his body.


Salaro rubs his long white hair back, putting a little of Jeshua's blood in it and then starts to head towards his carriage when he stops, turns back around, noticing Jeshua still breathing very slowly and trying to move. Salaro smiles at the sight of this and then measures his distance before delivering another brutal boot-kick to the man's head. Jeshua slowly leans over sideways unconscious again. Salaro gets back on his carriage and drives off in the opposite direction, leaving Jeshua in a bloodied heap.



© 2012 The Animal Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poor Jeshua. I'm hoping he gets motivation to finish off both of these kings.

Posted 12 Years Ago


God both sound like bad rulers this is a very interesting chapter can't wait to see the progression of things

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

216 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 3, 2012
Last Updated on April 3, 2012


Author

The Animal Guy
The Animal Guy

Florissant, MO, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
My name's Cortez Lee and I'm here to get my stories out to the public. Nothing much can really be said except that I'm married to a beautiful woman in my life named' Sheena Lee' and we're just .. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 2

A Chapter by The Animal Guy


CHAPTER 3 CHAPTER 3

A Chapter by The Animal Guy


CHAPTER 4 CHAPTER 4

A Chapter by The Animal Guy