Winter child

Winter child

A Chapter by Damil N.R
"

A threat born in ice.

"

From the depths of Hastir, deep within the dark woods a man was born. Made out of flesh and bones and ice and blood. North of Avarus, beyond the misty mountains he was first seen, a naked kid alone in the dark woods of filled with death trees… A baby of black eyes and blue icy skin breathing winter within his lungs.

            He grew as a man, learned as one of them but never directly talked to them just observed. He preferably observed them within the shadows, when men would go hunting with their long bows any animal who reached their sight. Some people however, within the dark forest have seen him and called him some sort of names, such as “little demon of the mountains “or “Winter child”. He learned about wars, learned about killing conquering and learned to pursue similar desires they had.  

            This “Winter child” already grown up, became a barbarian. He was a man of pale blue skin and dark long hair who ran with no clothes outside the dark forests, to kill villagers and warriors that camped near him. He felt no fear when fighting them or remorse, rather than that he felt curious about men, though they were weak when fighting against him. He would hear when killing them their screams and pledges of misericord, while their cold blood ran through the snow underneath his feet.

            He too, like them could create his own child, his own blood. One day, during the coldest winter beyond the misty mountains, he raised his arms to the dark cloudy sky and from the earth beings like him were born from the earth. They raised their bodies from the snow and like him they had blue pale skin and black hair. They too breathed winter like him. 



© 2016 Damil N.R


Author's Note

Damil N.R
I would really appreciate reviews from you!
Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on October 11, 2016
Last Updated on October 11, 2016


Author

Damil N.R
Damil N.R

Philadelphia, PA



About
Has lived in the U.S.A for three years. Born originally in Dominican Republic. Started to write as a kid in spanish and now writes in both spanish and english. College student aspiring to become comi.. more..

Writing