Canser

Canser

A by Ashlee
"

this is for the people with canser

"

One day people stare at her,

People stare and start to cry,

and she dose not know why.

Later that day she gose up to her mom and says "mommy why do people stare at me and cry"

Her mom smiles and says "sweety your just a little difrent"

the little girl says "why am I difrent mommy?'

Her mom stares at her daughter who is only 4 years old and says "Your only special becouse that is the way God gave you to me"

"but why am I special"the little girl still did not understand

So her mom told her how she was special.

Later that night the little girl past away. Her mom cried at first but then relized how much her little girl had sufferd. So, know on the little girls tumb stone it says " I was strong and brave every day. So, know I play in heaven with my knew friends who told me I am an angel."

© 2009 Ashlee


Author's Note

Ashlee
This is about canser becouse this just reminds us that people with canser are here for a reason. So don't treat them difrent. They are special people just like you and me.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello!

I just want to start this review off by saying thanks for writing a piece about this subject - we're familiar with cancer in my family; my grandma passed away almost eight years ago because of it and my dad recently had cancer, but thankfully won the battle, so to speak. So it's a personal subject for me and I'm glad to see a piece like this, and with a message like yours.

I think that this message absolutely deserves more attention in the real world - people with cancer are still people, and they shouldn't be treated differently. Chances are they wouldn't want to be reminded of their illness by being treated differently. I think you did a very nice job of using a young girl as an example; it makes the piece much more poignant and powerful and I think it helps to hit the message home.

Great job! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


what a sweet gift to those who are just the same as us but with a very heavy burden to carry, I loved the description that the mom had for her child, you are a blossoming writer and already you show such promise, IMHO, compassion, empathy is a wonderful gift to poetry. well done! ( just a little suggestion, when you post poems onto this computer if a word is misspelled usually it will show a red line under it, so next time you see that you will know to right click that word and it will give you a list of words it thinks you are trying to spell, just click the one that looks right to you, otherwise I was very moved and impressed with your writing skill and tender heart)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very sweet sentiment and it is so kind of you to think of the people/children too with cancer. I don't know if you said: don't correct grammer, if so, I am sorry. Thought about a spell check etc. Thank you for the read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Good poem, I would just correct the grammar and I think this would make the piece a little more serious than it already is! Keep writing :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


You are right! Surely we must treasure each person to the extent that we are able, and figuring out how to do this is something surely; it is not always as easy to be considerate if we are not sure how much time to take out for people, and what to do

Posted 9 Years Ago


Good message. Although you have spelled some words wrong. I would go through and edit.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Great work with a brilliant message. May I suggest editing it through a few more times? There are certain spelling mistakes that take away from the beautiful piece. *Cancer, *realised, etc...

Posted 9 Years Ago


did you finish high school? just curious

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

448 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2009

Author

Ashlee
Ashlee

FL



About
more..

Writing
pain pain

A Poem by Ashlee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


depressed depressed

A Poem by Ma'at


Uro Uro

A Story by Ma'at


Art Art

A Poem by Ma'at