WWII

WWII

A Chapter by Cecile
"

September.7, 2009

"
World War Two
September. 7, 2009

    Starting around the beginning of September, 1939, war broke out between many of the worlds nations. Their militaries were separated strictly into two groups called the Axis and Allies (Us being the Allies). Both sides were fighting for their own economic rights. This war was taking place all over the world. At one point , even every day people began getting involved in the fight. Many of these people died, and so did numerous soldiers, adding up to about seventy million people that were wiped out. This was more people than ever before that risked their own lives to save others in a single war!  There were more than 100 million soldiers all over the world fighting all at once for their countries freedom, and right of opinion. In the end, the Allies (Us) defeated the Axis six long years later, in 1945.  That made us the top of the food chain in power.


© 2011 Cecile


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on June 15, 2010
Last Updated on January 9, 2011


Author

Cecile
Cecile

United Kingdom



About
To be honest, I'm using this site as a storage device for the old book reviews I wrote as a child that I don't want to throw away. Comments would be appreciated, but I'm not going to push you into doi.. more..

Writing
Senior Year Senior Year

A Book by Cecile