You

You

A Poem by DarkArtz 0703
"

A plea to an absent significant other

"
How does one explain.....the alienation of being stuck solely in the heartache that is you. The complete desolation of agony the shame of pleading for but a crumb of thy'n infatuation from a far.Tis cheek to Jowl heart to heart one yearns to be clung to. To be so desired so lovelorn besotted and bewitched by thy'n self that one's thick smog of misery bitterness and despair flows rapidly back amidst the drains and puddles out of sight. Oh to be pined after to be so richly adored... To be sought out and solely taken for hours of intellectually stimulating conversation... conversations... One mourns the loss.. stuck in the middle of rattling winds howling song birds screeching.... In the utterly deafening silence that is you...

© 2024 DarkArtz 0703


Author's Note

DarkArtz 0703
Please be kind first post in a while and it's pretty raw

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I felt the desolation, the intensity of need, the aching longing. There's nowt to do save to endure the pain. Maybe find some beauty, somewhere.

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.



such roaring silences can be deafening can't they .. this reads like a mourning song poemed .. I do now hope that others shall follow me here in the wake I have created .. All Good Things my friend .. Neville

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my, I felt and heard that silence. Pleading for crumbs. We do it don’t we, we can lose our dignity when and if we are besotted and under the spell of another. First of yours I have read. Pleased to have stopped by.

Chris

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2024
Last Updated on February 27, 2024

Author

DarkArtz 0703
DarkArtz 0703

Australia



About
people judge what they cant handle. I judge what I can't help. every second was painful enough... but to relive it.... it kills me. Mother of two boys one in heaven and the other with me more..

Writing