Chapter 3: What went wrong ?

Chapter 3: What went wrong ?

A Chapter by The Night Writer

Meet Joe Sands he was an electrician, he knew about the danger's of live wires on the ground, he went to school  to school teaching people about danger's of electricity. Talked with kids and their teachers. He was just you're friendly neighborhood's  electrician, who made sure all the electricity is running fine. You would think that he knew (almost) everything that deals  with electricity. But he didn't understand lighting or  electrical fires,  how sometimes they happen or  what causes them to start ? He started off with a couple of friends from  the Electric Company who is running  the Company of Joe's Electricians, he runs his own company and he pays (very) well  to his  employees they would even say" We like Joe a lot  even, though he (kinda) has a fear of electrical  things like  transformers,  live wires, etc. but he does respect it a lot though and we appreciate that a lot" said Sara who is married to Joe and Joe's coworker at the electric company.The reason why he is scared is cause along  time ago he was in an airplane that got struck by lighting while he was still in the airplane.


© 2015 The Night Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on August 21, 2015
Last Updated on August 21, 2015


Author

The Night Writer
The Night Writer

Severna Park, MD



About
Okay I came here to find a place, to share and saved my work and get feedback on it. I also would loved (most) of my stuff to be published. I intend on making this a passion. It is just one of my goo.. more..

Writing