Paperlife

Paperlife

A Poem by Reaper

One thing I’ll never want to admit to you but I will now is I lied to her once. I told her that I could be happy without her if she was happy with someone else. I don’t know why I lied. I just knew she deserved to be happy. She will always have to be happy in my eyes. Because I love her. And I’m so happy that she saw past my lie and wanted to date me. It was a perfect day when she said yes to date me. I’ll never forget that day. June 1st. I’ll never forget the day she told me you loved me. May 11th. Waves of inspirational hit my heart from her. She’s the reason I'm on solid ground. She’s the reason I wake up every morning and every day I smile the whole time because of all the little things she does to me. Her smile is stunning and one of a kind. She loves it when I do the stupidest things. She is so cute and beautiful but she never will admit it. She loves me no matter what. I love her forever and always. I love you Madeline.

© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so cute...hope it works out for you guys :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


No truer statements can be put to paper...as you have scripted of your beloved Madeline...(btw I love her name) Also, she has reconnected that piece of you that became lost for a stretch...found you ... helped you.... No longer lost. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012

Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper