Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by theVERYCONFUSEDgirl
"

party continued

"

Chapter 2

Logan getting sick of all the pedigrees and aristocrats heads outside the hall to go for a walk around the building.

Cobey was back peddling laughing and Hunter followed shaking his head not sure if he finds his friend funny or annoying. Logan looked hearing the laughter of the boys. Her brown eyes looked up at them, and almost instantly realized they were boys from her school.

“Hunter?”

“ hey, Logan hey,” Hunters face immediately changed from a relaxed calm to a look of shock.

“Sup you two?” She asked her hands in the pocket of her jeans.

“So this is Logan? Your chem partner Logan?” Cobey asked sizing her up.

“Do I have some reputation or something?” She asked pulling her hands out of her pockets and crossing them across her size b chest.

“No not at all I I’ve just talked to my friends about class before, Bye the way this is Cobey” Hunter said trying to cover his own a*s. Hoping that Cobey wouldn't say anything about his major infatuation with the girl in front of them.

“I see,” Logan said closing the distance, face a blank slate. “What are you guys doing out here anyway this place is supposed to be closed off? No offense but still the question stands.”

“My dad works down stairs in one one of the offices. He lets me come here to get some homework done to noisy at home to get it done,” Hunter explains not sure of what to do with his hands and sticks them in his pockets trying to not elude the appearance of nervousness.

“Cool what are you doing up here instead of in the office though?” Logan asked bored.

“Studying snacks,” Cobey explained

“Sounds good mind if i join?”

“You want to eat junk with us?” Hunter asked.

“Yeah my dad said that thing was supposed to be a dinner there’s no food and i didn't eat after practice today, and junks fine every once in awhile,” Logan explain with emotionless eyes approaching them.

“Uh lets go then,” Hunter said with a smile and trying not to blush his hand in the back of his hair.

“lead the way,” Logan said jerking her head in a gesture for them to get going.

Cobey walks past her leading the way and allows his friend to be closer to her. The three start walking the girl watching the boy in front of her and casting glances at the blonde who is more to her side then in front or behind her.

“What were you studying anyway?” Logan asked hands in the pocket of her bomber jacket.

“A little bit of everything really,” he didn't want to admit that he was studying chemistry that he could impress her that he understood the material immediately after it was taught and look good to her.

Logan nodded and kept walking hands in his pockets. The hall was silent with her stiletto heels tapping lightly against the green tiles and her bag with her money and sneakers bumping against her hip as she walked

----

Jordan and Joey were standing outside. Joeys feet we planted on the asphalt of the parking lot. Jordan sat down legs crossed on a step holding her cup in her hands. The two were silent Jordan began to trace the tip of her finger along the rim of the clear cup.

“I really am sorry about not remembering who you are,” Joey said looking down at the ground trying to push the toe of his dress shoe through the asphalt, “It made me look like an a*s,”

Jordan just shrugged.

“How about I make it up to you?” He asked.

“How exactly do you plan on doing that may I ask?” Jordan looked up at him from her seat .

“There's something that i think you’ll find pretty,” He explained.

“What do you mean?” she asked beginning to be intrigued.

“Its something that I have to show you ,” he held out his hand to her “will you come with me?”

“Yes but if you try to pull anything I will knee you in the balls,” Jordan said.

“Well I won't unless you want me to,: he said with a smile.

“Not gonna happen,” she said taking his hand as he pulls her up lightly.

“Then you have nothing to worry about ,”

She took his hand and stood up.

---

The trio reached the machine room. Logan began to scan the inventory to see what looked delectable to her. Hunter stood with his hand in his pockets letting her go first. Cobey being a third party however was the first to insert money and retrieve his goodies.

“Anything look good?” Hunter asked her hands still in his pockets.

“Trying to decide between combos and funions ,” hands on her hip weight shifting from side to side slowly.

“Get the funions and ill get combos and then we could have both. I mean if you want,” Hunter said.

“Sounds good,” Logan said looking up at him. She reached into he wallet and pulled out a dollar, “I have to go to the bathroom. Get them?”

“Yeah, sure,”

---

Then Logan walked off to the bathroom reaching into her bag to also switch out her shoes. After using the bathroom she unzips the stilettos and steps into the slightly worn black low top converse. She laced them up and headed back out to retrieve the salty treats.

---

Cobey looked up at his blonde friend and waited until the girl was out of earshot before remarking, “Your like her pet.”

“Huh?” Hunter turned to him after watching the girls disappearing form.

“Your already wrapped completely around her finger,” Cobey remarked.

“Its all a part of the plan,” Hunter remarked realizing that this was leading to him getting what he wanted.

“What plan? Everyone knows the rich kids wont get with regulars. Her daddy will push her on some stuffed shirt rich guy. Buddy going after her will get you nothing but trouble.”

“You never know Cobey. There’s something there you know she doesn’t seem like the rest of them. She seems genuine. Now lets drop is I don't want her to get the wrong idea if she comes back and overhears us.” Hunter said slipping the dollar in his pocket and sliding another bill in the machine to get the retrieved the bags and got his monster as well.

Logan reached them just as the Monster fell into the opening with a slight thud “Flick the top,”

“What?” The boys ask confused at the random outburst.

“Its stops it from exploding in your face flick the top and I wont go whoosh.” Logan said stiletto boots in her bag now.

“Its should be fine,” Cobey said opening his bag.

“OK your loss then.” as she took the bag of funions and opened that bag and pulled out the salty yellow ring and took a bite chewed and swallowed. “Now were?” then took another bite.

“How about outside the office was starting to get kinda stuffy,” Cobey suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” before she placed the remaining part of the loop into her mouth.

Cobey then started heading towards the door and Logan followed after the nerd kid, and Hunter followed her.

They headed out the door and into the parking lot.

---

Joey lead Jordan up a couple sets of stairs down a long hall. He opened a final door and as the door swung open a cold breath of air rushed in Jordan shivered and saw that is was the door to the roof.

“What are we doing up here?” Jordan demanded.

“Just come up here you’ll like it I promise,” Joey said still holding her hand.

“Ill like what?” she demanded. I'm not moving until you tell me why were up here,” he

“Fine,” he said with a sigh, “From up here you can see almost the hole city,”

“Really?” she asked eyed devoid, “and why exactly did you decided to bring me up here?”

“Aren't girls suppose to like pretty shiny lights?” He ashed.

“How'd you come up with that ?” She asked irritated.

“Inst that how it works in movies?” He asked. “I mean that's how it works in movies,”

“Your so cliche,” Jordan said sighing and turning to walk away.

The jock stood there on the roof with a sigh and he waited a few minutes then headed down the stairs. It looked like the boy couldn’t get any girl he wanted.

Jordan returned to the party her usually happy demeanor dull and irritated.

---







© 2012 theVERYCONFUSEDgirl


Author's Note

theVERYCONFUSEDgirl
same as before

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on December 30, 2012


Author

theVERYCONFUSEDgirl
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Non-ya , OH



About
I am a hyper active volleyball playing teenager. I ussually Write fanfiction and every once in a while my own stories more..

Writing