Things Go On

Things Go On

A Story by Butterflykisses Malik
"

A kid the name Sebastian lived most of his life getting bullied.His parents are normally to busy to talk to him about it,but when he loses a close friend,he doesn't know what to do.

"
Chapter One.
There not listening!

"Mom,can I tell you something?"I said."Son,I'm busy.Go tell your father."My mom said pushing me out of her way.I fell and hit the ground,hard."Dad is getting ready for work.You guys never listen!"I screamed getting up and running to my room."There shall not be screaming in this house Sebastian."Dad said walking down the hall towards the door."Honey.He's going through hormones."Mom said slamming a pot down on the table."He was never like me when I was going through puberty."Dad said with a laugh.Mom joined in with the laughing."I am not going through puberty!Your faces are!"I screamed through my locked door.*Ring,ring*My phone went off.Text after text from some random number.I picked the phone up and started reading the text."Hey jerk face!You know nobody like's you and never will!So why don't you just go die in a whole!Jasmine and I would make sure you rot just like you stupid ugly grandma did!"The text said.Thoughts started shooting through my head.*Your weak and are worthless.No one does care about you.You will not make it to adulthood so why don't you just kill yourself!*I thought over and over again.After that thought went through my head,I grabbed a pocket knife and just flipped it open.I rubbed the back of it agents my skin."The knife is my friend.It won't hurt me."I whispered.I turned the knife around.I let it piers my skin and watched as the blood oosed it's way out.I spelled out the word hatred on my arm.My mom nocked on the door a minute later."Sebastian.Your friend Charity is here."She said."Okay hold on mom."I said unlocking my bedroom door."Is my mom gone?"I asked looking around."No,she left when you said hold on."Charity said with a smile."Thank god."I said letting her in."Oh my gosh!YOU REALLY CUT YOURSELF!?"She screamed while looking at the blood in my bathroom sink and pocket knife."Yea,I sorta got mad."I said pulling my jacket down my blood filled arm.I scratched my head head waiting for her to say something."I haven't even gotten that far!Wait,yes I have."She said looking down."It's not a good thing Charity!Its really bad."I said patting the back of her head."I know it's not.Its just Thats a lot of blood.I haven't had that much blood poor out of me."She said looking up and giving me a big hug."You must of not cut were I did or at least not as much as I did."I said hugging her back."How much did you actually cut?"she said looking up from my chest.Her eyes filled with tears.."Just a word with six letters in it."I said looking at her tear filled eyes."I don't know mother?"She said with a sad voice."Hell to the no!Hatred,went all the way down my arm."I said lifting up my jacket sleeve."Woah!Thats more blood I have ever saw!"She screamed at the top of her lungs."Shush!My mom and dad don't know about this okay.Help me clean the blood off my arm and off the sink."I said handing her a paper towel.Hours passed since we started cleaning off the blood."Honey,dinner is ready and your dad is home!"Mom called from the kitchen."Coming!"I called back."Does that mean I have to go home."Charity asked looking over at me."No.You can maybe stay the night,but I would have to sleep on the coach."I said throwing the paper towels that were filled with blood away."Cool."She said with a bright smile."I guess.Lets go eat."I said and we both started to walk down towards the dinning room."Charity,are you planning to stay the night tonight?"Mom said with a huge smile pretending she nice."Yes ma'am."Charity said with a smile"Thank you."Mom had a smile of grief."Your always are welcome in our home sweetie."Mom said."Stop pretending to be nice mom.We all know your not nice at all."I said with a groan."Just go with it."Charity whispered.I shook head to tell her I agreed."Honey whats wrong with your arm?"Mom said grabbing dads arm.I was relived that she did not notice my arm."It's nothing,but a little scratch from work hun."Dad said."Okay then.Dig in."Mom said delightfully witch I still think she poisoned the food.I took a pice of chicken and some bristle sprouts."What would you like Charity?"I asked grabbing her plate."Doesn't matter Sebastian."She said smiling."Alright miss smiley."I said putting food on her plate."Thank you very much mr grumpy."She said laughing.I laughed and handed her,her plate.After dinner I cleaned the dishes.Charity and me walked back to my room laughing about dinner."We are a bunch of retards."I say locking my door."We sure are!"She laughed.*And we danced all night to the best song ever.*Charitys phone went off."All of the other people they choose me to pick on!"Charity says."I know how you feel."I said looking at the text message."Hey fagget.We know who you crushing on and guess what!Your never going to get him because he's mine you little brat!"Someone that was picking on Charity sent."How rude.Why do they choose us to pick on."I said closeing the phone."I know!Its like they hate us more than the other kids."Charty said with tears coming down her eyes."I don't know Charity,but it's time to go to bed.Remember today is Sunday,school."I said taking a pillow and extra blanket.Charity shook her head and shooed me out of the room.All I know is she is getting dressed."Good night!"I said through the door."Good night Sebastian."She said again and turned the lights off.Mom and dad were already asleep.I walked down the hallway to the living room.I laid down thinking of what tomorrow will be like then fell asleep.

© 2014 Butterflykisses Malik


Author's Note

Butterflykisses Malik
Strong words,blood involved.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014

Author

Butterflykisses Malik
Butterflykisses Malik

OH



About
Uh hi I'm just on here in case I want to write random stories and I suck at writing so don't expect much more..

Writing