Things Go On (Chapter 3)

Things Go On (Chapter 3)

A Story by Butterflykisses Malik
"

*Same as other*

"
Chapter 3
Gone, pasted, I need you back.

"Sebastian. Your home late today." Mom said trying to give me a hug. "DONT TOUCH ME!"I screamed."What's wrong sweetie?" Mom said tilting her head back." None of your business! It is never your business because you guys never really cared so leave me alone!" I said walking down the hallway to my room." But Sebas..."She tried saying, but I cut her off. I shut the door and locked it.*Its the only way to end this mess Sebastian.*Charity's words played through my head like a song. Not a normal song. One that means something very bad is going to happen. "I need a shower." I whispered to my self. I walked from the bedroom to my own private bathroom. I took my shirt off and revealed all my scars. "I hope Charity is okay." I said looking down at the sink. She had left a note. "Sebastian, I love you like a brother that I never had. You know I have four more sisters. Its funny how I'm the only one in my family that gets picked on. Hehe, well hope this brightened your day." The note said in a happy, but kind of depressed sound. "I love you like a sister I never had Charity." I said. Tears trickled down my cheeks thinking about her.*She's letting them win.*I thought. "Sebastian, what's wrong honey?" Mom said trying to open my door. "Why would you care! That's right, you don't! Get away from my door!" I screamed and threw a cup at the door. It made a loud banging noise when it hit the door. "I do care Sebastian!" Mom screamed. *Ring, ring.* My phone started ringing. I picked it up and there was a text message. "Hey butt wipe! You know that twerp Charity. Well guess you already hate us! Well we don't care cause you are bellow us now!" The text said over and over again. "Sebastian! Open this door now!" Mom said screaming at the top of her lungs. "Leave me alone!" I screamed back. She went dead silent after I screamed that. I herd her footsteps disappear down the hallway. I grabbed the pocket knife again and carved line's in my skin again. This time the line's spelled "KILLED" in all capital letters. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep. A couple hours passed. There was banging on my door and crying coming fro the outside. "Sebastian, please open the door! This is very important!" Screamed dad. I sat up and rubbed my eye's. I looked at my arm and there was dried up blood. I hurried and cleaned it off and put my jacket on."Im coming. Geese, you guys don't know the meaning of leave me alone." I said opening the door. I walked down the hallway with dad to a coach full of people. "Son, you know Charity's parents correct?" Mom said pointing at them. "Yes ma'am. Were's Charity?" I said looking at all the sad faces. Charity's parents started crying. "Sebastian, Charity's..."Mom started to say. "NO! NO SHE IS NOT!!"I screamed running towards the door. Dad stopped me by grabbing my arm." Yes she is. She hung herself with a belt. She also cut her wrist." Charity's mom and dad said. Water was falling from my eyes now. Dad tried giving me a hug, but I shooed him off. "You will be alright!" Dad kept saying and patted my back. "No! Nothing will be alright!" I screamed. "Sebastian, please calm down in front of our guest." Mom said with a non-realistic tone of sadness in her voice. "See! This is how I know you don't care! You never will!" I said kicking the table over and watching all the glasses break. "Now son! Look at the mess you made!" Dad said pointing at all the broken glass."Im not your son. This is all yawls fault! Cause you never listen!" I said running out of the house and into the forest. I ran through the forest till I got to the pasture were I met Rebekah and Jasmine. "So now this freak rewind our day." They said while I stood there. Everything went from bad to worst." Lets get him!" They say while starting to punch, hit, and kick me. Blood poured like rain in a really bad storm. "Your really going to let us do this to ya aren't you chicken!" Rebekah and Jasmine screamed kicking me in the face and everywhere else. Hours on end passed by with the abuse. They finally stopped at 4:59 almost another hour. They left me there bleeding, and in pain.*Your nothing, but a chicken! When will you ever fight back loser!*There words ran through my head like a cd stuck on replay. I closed my eye's and hoped that this day would end. "Hey kid! Are you dead?" Some other teenage kid said looking at me. My eyes flapped open to this blue eyed kid touching my pulse. "I-I'm alive. I-if I believe." I said barley. "You look like your dead. Come on now try to at least get up." The boy said holding his hand out. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked quickly running far from him. "Well my dad is a police officer. I believe he is looking for you." The boy said pointing at a police car. I looked at the police car and rolled my eyes. The boy then took out a drawing that looked sort of like me, but not the same as me. "I'm sorry that is not me. You have the wrong kid." I said so he would leave. The kid shook his head and ran back to the police car. I walked into long grass and laid down so no one could see me. I closed my eye's and fell asleep. I woke who knows how many hours later to the sound of people yelling. "That kid was here! Right here dad!" The familiar voice screamed. "Well now Sebastian has really ran away." The adult said putting his hand on his forehead. "I'm sorry dad! I'm very very sorry!" The teenager's voice said in sorrow. They traced the area and did not find me still. Until then lets let them keep looking.

© 2014 Butterflykisses Malik


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014

Author

Butterflykisses Malik
Butterflykisses Malik

OH



About
Uh hi I'm just on here in case I want to write random stories and I suck at writing so don't expect much more..

Writing