Things Go on (Chapter 2)

Things Go on (Chapter 2)

A Story by Butterflykisses Malik
"

Same as first*

"
Chapter two

School is for cool kids,not losers.

I got up the next morning and got dressed.Charity was already awake brushing her hair.Mom and were still asleep so we had to be quiet.I brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my stuff.We headed out the door afterwords.We haven't talked since we fell asleep.Minutes passed since we walked out the door.Next thing we were at school,talking."I wish that today would end already."Charity says putting her hoodie on."Well lets hope we can survive another day Charity."I said walking past Rebecka and Jasmin."Hey jerk face.Want some time to ketch up!"Rebecka said sqwerting ketchup all over my clean cloaths."Your such a loser and you know cool kids should only be in school,not losers like you and miss priss over there."Jasmin said sqwerting ketchup all over charity."Hey stop that you ugly freaks!"Charity screams ands runs behind me."What did you just call us you gay little girl!"Rebecka said pushing me out of the way.She pushed Charity to the ground and kicked her several times."Im the one you should be beating up!Not her!I told her to say it!"I screamed as Charity started couphing up blood."Oh really you lesbian!"Jasmin screams and hits me in the gut.Not a very powerfull punch,but one that justy noked the air out of me.She punched me in the face one,two,three times.Blood started pouring out of my nose like a vocano leaks lava.Thats enouph for now loosers.Charity grabed my blood covered white jacket and pulled me into the nurses office."Oh dear.Sabastion,what did yoiu get into now."The nurse says touching Charity's stomach."We sorta ran into trouble Mrs.Nones."I said backing away from Charity so the nurse can check her breayhing."Well them pickles are not really good.They must be rotten."Mrs Nones said.She cleaned up Charity then looked at my bloody nose.She grabbed a paper towel and pressed it agenst my nose."Off you to go.Dont wanna be late to class."She said.We ran out of there and got toi our classes on tim."Awww was Sebastion all baby'd up for the long day."Rebecka said laughing with her non-popular group.They acted like preps all the time.Always bullying on other kids,but karma will come around."Well at least we got clean cloths on right Sebastion."Whispered Charity."Yes,but I got a feeling that after sckool,there will be more blood."I whispered back.Charity and me sat down at a seat beside each other."Two faggets sitting by each other.One not a vergin,the other a hoe!"Rebecka called and the whole class laughed.Even the teacher cause Charity and me know is actually a bully himself and always doing something under the desk.I shivered at that thought."Books out know you freaking kids."He said plopping in his unbolted chair and fell out.Everyone busted out laughing."Who's the stupid one now!"Rebecka and Jasmin cheered.Charity looked at me with a concerned look on her face.I could tell that she was scared because she knows that she was next."Detention!No OSS for Rebecka and Jasmin."The teacher screamed when he got up.He through papers that were balled up at them."Their lucky that them paper balls arent desks or worst."Charity said cracking up."If you say so.They might be the next things to be thrown."I said looking back up at the teacher who is still throwing paper balls at Rebecka and Jasmin."Hey teacher,it would help if you threw a desk or two at them."Charity urged."Good idea!"The teacher said throwing his last paper ball.He grabbed a desk and threw it at Rebecka."Are you crazy!?"Rebecka screamed."Are you not!"The teacher screamed back throwing another desk at Jasmin.They ran around the room like chickens running around with their heads cut off.It was like this all day untill after school."Hey lesbians!Give the teacher another idea loike that and you wont see daylight!"Rebecka screamed and punched me in the gut again making me loose air.She bang Charitys head agents the wall making her bleed."You should really think about killing yourself Charity.You mean nothing in this world."Jasmin said walking away with Rebecka."Maybe I will!"Charity screamed."No you wont Charity!"I screamed back."Its the only way to end this mess Sebastian."Charity said pushing me away."Charity!Charity!"I screamed and started chasing her."Leave me alone Sebastian.You know this world hates us."Charity said pushing me away again.At this point there was no hope.I couldn't stop her.I watched her disappear into the distance.I was now alone in the empty hallway."Charity,why would the lord even us in this world if we weren't met to be here."I said putting my back agents the wall and slid down to the ground.*You can't let people see you weak side Sebastian.It means they would hurt you even more.*I thought.I sat there for awhile until a teacher walked up to me."Sebastian,what are you doing here?"The teacher asked."Don't matter to me anymore.Just please leave me alone and I promise I will leave."I said slowly getting up."Sebastian!Your arm!"The teacher screamed."You tell anyone and I will kill myself!And plus what do you care.Your a bully yourself."I said walking away.Charity and I will see each other again soon,I hope.

© 2014 Butterflykisses Malik


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014

Author

Butterflykisses Malik
Butterflykisses Malik

OH



About
Uh hi I'm just on here in case I want to write random stories and I suck at writing so don't expect much more..

Writing