-Fall-

-Fall-

A Chapter by Darklordrabey
"

"Let it speak for it's self."

"

 -Fall-

Where am I? What am I?  I am once again looking out a window. I can see the leaves falling out side. But this is not like the store I was once in. The Walls are cover in every color of paint that exists. The ceiling is green, the light are tinted pink. The music is completely different than what was played at my old store, it’s so different that I can’t explain it. I am different as well. My leg is no longer attached to me. My leg has replaced the missing leg of the table. The metal pipe has been attached to my back and is stuck inside the table. My hand has been replaced by a part of the lamp and my leg has a mutilated doll coming out of it. My hand is coming out of my head. I am wearing a pink wig with black highlights. I am dressed in what’s called a “ Gothic Lolita” dress and ripped fishnet stockings with multicolored ruffles, high heeled boots. One boot is on the leg is still attached to me the other is on my leg that is attached to the table. Now I am not just a manikin anymore, I am art, I am wanted. My fate has been decided, I will continue to look out at the world from the window until the day my body is no longer presentable. Then I will be stashed away in a closet or a basement and only looked at when a part of me can be of use. This will continue until I no longer exist. But for now, I will look out at the world and be looked at by the world, for that is the life of manikin.



© 2013 Darklordrabey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013


Author

Darklordrabey
Darklordrabey

About
Yaoi is my life but I will write about other things sometimes. more..

Writing
-Winter- -Winter-

A Chapter by Darklordrabey


-Spring- -Spring-

A Chapter by Darklordrabey