For thou love of thou Forbidden Chapter 4 Results

For thou love of thou Forbidden Chapter 4 Results

A Chapter by Ashe

For thou love of thou forbidden

Chapter 4 Results

                It was three weeks into the summer when the morning sickness started. Harry was snuggled comfortingly within the arms of his mates in bed when he felt a strong urge to vomit. Harry jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Harry went into the bathroom, slammed and locked the door shut before violently vomiting into the toilet. Harry whimpered softly before brushing his teeth so that he wouldn’t have to taste the vomit any longer. Ever since Harry found out he was pregnant he was put on an anti-sex escapade that wouldn’t end until the nine months of pregnancy was up. Harry pressed his head against the cool tile of the bathroom wall to try to relieve some of the heat that had gathered upon his face from getting sick. Harry turned the water on for the shower and made sure it was an exact neutral temperature that was not too hot and not too cold. Harry stood in the shower for almost two hours just to feel the water hit his skin and to stare at his still flat stomach. Harry knew that in just a few more weeks his stomach would start to become more rounded. Harry couldn’t help but admit to himself in secret that he was excited. Harry heard a knock on the bathroom door and turned the water off. Harry got out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy green towel around his waist before opening the bathroom door.

“How are you doing?” Draco spoke softly as he stroked Harry’s cheek gently.

“I am fine now.” Harry mumbled as he leaned against Draco’s hand affectionately.

                Draco scooped Harry up gently and carried him back to bed. Draco gently laid Harry down in the middle of the bed. As soon as Harry was on the bed his mates wrapped their arms around him. Harry snuggled into the warm arms of his lovers and drifted asleep. When Harry next woke up the only one that was in bed with him was Severus. Severus was lightly kissing Harry’s throat and shoulder as he tried to wake Harry up through his affections. Harry moaned softly at Severus’ techniques and rolled over so that he could see Severus’ face. Severus smiled down at his submissive.

“Morning Harry.” Severus whispered before kissing Harry gently.

“Mhm Morning Sev.” Harry said with a sleepy smile.

“Draco and Ron are almost finished cooking breakfast for you.” Severus murmured as he nibbled on Harry’s jaw lightly.

“Yay!” Harry exclaimed excitedly at the same time his stomach grumbled.

                Severus chuckled and stopped teasing Harry so that his little mate could focus on the idea of breakfast. Harry dragged Severus over to the closet and ‘tortured’ Severus by forcing him to help get dressed for the day. When Severus’ ‘torture’ was over Harry was dressed in skinny jeans (since he could still fit in them) and a green shirt that said: “This Gryffindor rolls with Slytherins”. Harry bounced down the stairs excitedly and went into the kitchen. Harry was met with the sight of Draco pressing Ron against the wall while snogging him. Harry pouted and looked for his food. Draco heard Harry in the room and so he stopped snogging Ron. Harry sat down at the kitchen table and slowly started eating his food. Draco watched Harry worriedly considering Harry was now acting in a depressing manner. Draco sat down beside Harry at the table and stroked Harry’s cheek gently.

“What’s wrong Harry?” Draco asked worriedly.

                Harry shrugged and continued eating. Draco noticed how dark Harry’s eyes had gotten since this morning. Draco frowned and desperately tried to figure out what he had done to upset Harry’s hormones. Draco got down on his knees besides Harry’s chair and looked up at Harry before pleading,

“Harry, my dear submissive, please tell me what I did to upset you. I can most likely say that I didn’t do whatever it is on purpose. Please stop being mad at me and tell me what I did wrong?”

Harry mumbled incoherently before moving towards the floor. Harry crawled into Draco’s lap but stayed quiet. Ron and Severus watched the scene unfold with curiousity burning in their eyes. Harry snuggled into Draco’s chest but continued to stay silent. After taking a few minutes to get comfortable in Draco’s lap did he finally speak.

“You were snogging Ron and it made me feel like I was unneeded for your hormonal needs.” Harry said quietly.

“Oh Harry, I will always need and want you but I had been spending so much time giving my affections to you that when I noticed Ron was alone in the kitchen I went over to him to give some of my affections that he was lacking. I am sincerely trying to make sure you both have an equal amount of affections as I am sure Ron and Severus are doing the same for you.” Draco said softly but his voice held so much power and affectionate that Harry immediately melted (hypothetically of course).

                Harry purred softly when Draco stroked Harry’s hair. Draco had started noticing that Harry’s body was changing in a way that didn’t have anything to deal with his pregnancy. Draco spent a good five hours in the library reading up on books that would contain the information he was trying to get about Harry’s situation. Draco was halfway through his research when he began to drift off into dreamland. Severus found Draco nodding off against his hand while his elbow was propped up on the dark wooden desk. Severus came up behind Draco and wrapped his arms around the blonde’s waist. Draco immediately woke up and yawned. Draco looked up at Severus and smiled softly.

“Hello Severus, fancy meeting you here.” Draco said with a voice slurred from sleep.

“What in the world are you doing that is so stressful that it caused you to fall asleep?” Severus asked but his voice was tinted with worry.

“I have been noticing changes about Harry that are nothing pregnancy related.” Draco stated.

“Oh, and you thought that we wouldn’t want to know about this?” Severus said slightly angered now.

“No, no, the only reason I had kept it a secret was because I didn’t want you all to worry if it ended up being nothing of relevance.” Draco said.

“Did you find anything before you passed out?” Severus asked curiously.

Draco nodded before saying, “During Harry’s heat we all made our claiming marks on him. You bit his shoulder, I bit the base of his throat, and Ron bit his left hip. I believe that because of these marks Harry is slowly gaining small attributes from each of our creature bloods.” Draco explained.

“Interesting…” Severus said.

                Suddenly Severus and Draco heard loud music echoing around the house. Severus raised his eyebrow while Draco burst out laughing at whoever’s music choice. Severus and Draco exited the library in search of who put the music on. As they got closer to their bedroom the music got louder. Draco didn’t know why but he started to sing along with the song and began dancing around Severus.

Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought

Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about

So put your hands down my pants and I’ll bet you’ll feel nuts

Yes I’m Siskel, yes I’m Ebert and you’re getting two thumbs up

You’ve had enough of two-hand touch you want it rough you’re out of bounds

I want you smothered want you covered like my waffle house hash browns

Come quicker than FedEx never reach an apex just like Coca-Cola stock you are inclined

To make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings time

Do it now

You and me baby aint nothin’ but mammals

So let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel

Do it again now

You and me baby aint nothin’ but mammals

So let’s do it like they do it on the discovery channel

Getting horny now

Love the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket

Like the lost catacombs of Egypt only god knows where we stuck it

Hieroglyphics? Let me be Pacific I wanna be down in your southern seas

But I get this notion that the motion of your ocean means “Small craft advisory”

So if I capsize on your thighs high tide, B-5 you sunk my battleship

Please turn me on I’m mister coffee with an automatic drip

Show me yours I’ll show you mine “tool time” you’ll Lovett just like Lyle

And then we’ll do it doggy style so we can both watch “X-files”

Do it now

You and me baby aint nothin’ but mammals

So let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel

Do it again now

You and me baby aint nothin’ but mammals

So let’s do it like they do it on the discovery channel

Getting horny now (x3)

                When Severus and Draco finally reached their bedroom they found Harry dancing around their room with a muggle stereo blasting music from a muggle device that Harry had once told them was called an IPod. Severus and Draco grinned before tackling Harry to their bed. The three were curled around each other while leaving kisses all over each other when Ron came into the room. Ron had blood running down the side of his head and a huge bruise on his jaw. Severus immediately got up and went over to him.

“What happened Ron?” Severus asked worriedly as he healed his lover.

“I was just at the store so that I could restock our food supply when this guy out of nowhere starts attacking me. I didn’t know who he was but apparently my inner fox knew because I turned fox and kicked his a*s.” Ron murmured causing his mates to laugh softly near the end of his explanation.

-Flashback-

                Ron was walking down the aisle of the grocery store which contained snacks. Ron had just put some chewy chocolate chip cookies into the cart when he saw a guy walk towards him. At first Ron suspected that the guy was just a family friend that he had forgotten the name of but as the guy grew closer to him his inner fox started to show and he began snarling. The guy lost his mask of fake innocence and lunged at Ron. Ron growled loudly before attacking the guy. Before Ron knew what was occurring he was in his fox form and he was attempting to claw the guy’s face off. Ron was so busy trying to kill the guy that he didn’t notice when the guy threw a left hook at his jaw. Ron stumbled to the ground weakly. The guy took this as a chance to further himself  so he threw another punch at Ron which landed just below his ear. Ron suddenly leaned forward and bit down hard on the guy’s wrist. The guy bled out within moments and Ron changed back to his human self. Ron finished up grocery shopping before he headed home to his mates.

-end of flashback-

                Once Ron was cleaned up they all went to the kitchen to sort through the groceries and put them away in their correct places.  Harry was in the middle of putting a box of graham crackers inside one of the cabinets when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and collapsed to the floor. Severus rushed over to Harry and caught him before he could hit the floor. Severus carried Harry to the living room and gently laid Harry down on the couch. Ron got a rag and wet it before gently laying it across Harry’s forehead to keep the low fever away, Meanwhile Draco fire-called Madam Pomfrey whom promptly stepped through the fire and went over to check on Harry. Madam Pomfrey ran some magical scans on Harry and was slightly shocked at the information she found out. Madam Pomfrey smiled and turned to look at the boy’s dominants.

“Harry will be fine however I have a bit of surprising news for you.” Madam Pomfrey stated calmly.

“What is it?” Severus asked causing Madam Pomfrey to recognize him as the top dominant.

“Harry is momentarily in pain because his womb is enlarging. The reason why Harry’s womb has to enlarge is because it now has to hold two babies so; I congratulate you on expecting twins.” Madam Pomfrey announced.

A/N: The song is The Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang and no I do not own it. I only modified the end of the lyrics slightly so that I would not have to take up so much space of the chapter with the lyrics.

 

 



© 2012 Ashe


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
Added on April 3, 2012
Last Updated on April 3, 2012
Tags: gay, harry potter, severus snape, ron weasely, draco malfoy


Author

Ashe
Ashe

MD



About
Obviously I love to write. I mostly do romance usually about gays. Sometimes I feel totally disconnected from the world and enjoy taking a step away from reality to do my writing. I feel in one with m.. more..

Writing