Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Darkrose909
"

Vane the Elf.

"

It all started with big bang! Rocks bursting out from walls, windows shatter to pieces. As I, Vane bolt out of the exploding castle with the most haste. Eager to see the outside world eager to break free from my personal hell. As i use my Dark magic to counterploted me through the explosion i sense my father's Force field a strong pure concentrated dark energy that seem to emit from the core of that wretched castle. Since i knew the nature of that energy i knew i had be swift for a fraction of second i need to get out of that force field. If i fail, my father's punishments will be more animated and more devious. And seeing how he already sent out his conjured up Warlords a colossal beasts that serve my father's deeds with no shred of humanity or self reflections. I knew my task wasn't going to be easy.              

For one second i gathered all the energy i have in my body. And focused all my dark magic in one vocal point. I knew the risk i was taking, but i dare death for my freedom.

    OUT the Shadow beam bolted from my body i felt my life slipping away as it exists my body. But it was enough to break a small hole in the force field. But as soon as i got close to it. I saw the hole of my freedom pass away from me, as i was grabbed from those monsters, and slammed my weak body to the ground i felt every bone break instantly. And my freedom was lost. Laying there on the ground of my father's castle just steps away from my freedom, looked up the blue sky for very first time, how did i come to live such horrible life? Why did i have to suffer this fate? The monster was pounding me to ground and dug and broke the earth around me i felt my body descending to the earth, fate seemed to be always on my father's favor.  But I am Vane i cannot give up. I have dreamt of this moment all my life. And i will not allow a brainless beast determine my fate.

 

    I gathered my energy when it hit me harder than the monster ever can, the reality of my dark magic i used it all out. My Mana flowed so little in me it is barely sustaining my life. I hate to relay my fate to my father's work but i have to borrow his core dark magic. It will lose it's purity once it within me, however . there's a hope that it will weaken a bit. After all i am buried to ground enough that i can withdraw it from here. But i hope i don't lose my last breath as i do so.

    Withdrawing the dark energy wasn't hard task as i previously thought. In the matter of seconds it was ravishing through me infesting me truly. But it was a power that i couldn't truly fathom. So rancid so disgusting. But it found a refuge in me as it's new host.

    The monsters punches bear me no harm any longer. I cracked that monster right open and it fell. I had no desire to waste my time with the either monsters, but i learned to never turn my back on them, and i shall not.

This time breaking force field wasn't as difficult with my new found powers, but i was too haste i didnot understand the magnitude of my own abilities i decimated the force field to oblivion and i destroyed 9 km of land. And i quickly wobble my way flying through a deep chasm of my own doing.

 

    This was it my freedom. I finally taste a different air than father's festering disgusting foul castle. I finally can see the sky for it truly look like. As the breeze slowly blow in my face. I descend to the chasm. Slowly i was overtaking by my own weakness. But i had to push forward as far away from my father's presences my father's air my father's world.

I can bear it no longer. And I Vane fell deep in the earth. Sleeping in a small rock in the walls

    Take away tiredness and open my eyes to my new pain, backache. For that pain was different from any pain I have woke up from. I was no longer half burned between life and death. Trying to save my soul with such horrible enchanted words of my fathers tongue. As I fully come to senses the realization of my own new found freedom. Struck me! It was greatest finally I have ever had in a long time. I slowly using the ugly magic I know I ascend from the deadly chasm. And scout my eyes through the open field. It was long and vast open desert. The disc of the sun looked me dead in my eyes. It was the first time my pale skin baskin in it is heat. It was warm and clear and clean and beautiful. In the light of that realization I fly through wind rivaling the birds and feeling the breeze hit my face an fills my heart with gleam and glow. As in my my mind I utter nothing but these words  I am free .  I am finally free.

    But my happiness did not last for long as I saw a dome of force field of in the distance. This dome didnt emite any core power, so it is not as strong as the castles dome. When I inched a bit closer I saw a village that looked it been rid of every sort life. Then I stopped there dead in the air, when i finally came to all my full senses, and my infested blood began to boil. My body hair began to rise. And all I saw is red. As I whisper to myself grinding my teeth as I do so  he is dead.

    Vane entered the dome of the village with scrunched eyebrows, and big frown in his face. Turning many heads as he does so, it was very uncommon for any to leave or enter the village. What turned even more heads was seeing this strange mans pointy ears, everyone now knew who was this strange man; he was Vane the molested child of shams. The only child of his and the only elf left in the world. Everyone even with their exhaustion assumed that Vane was here to decree a new law under Shams destructive name. but what they heard was even more destructive than anything Shams law.

You are all enlisted in my war said Vane.

 a war against whom

Muttering sounds of whispers .

 you beloved god

An air of deep confusion sat down in that very village, until. Cometh forward a frail man his eyes were down to the ground, and politely manner he said to Vane Excuse me Sire, we all wish for his death but we are all weak to fight, we hadnt had a sip of water in many years, food is so scarce that we begun to eat each other faces of shame were seem so bluntly in that small village.

Vane exploding in anger for having someone talk back to him   you DARE defy me?

 No! Sire I would rather di-

And those was the last words that frail man ever spoke.

 I dont ask of you, I force you to

Your loyalty is no longer for your god

The old men and women dared not to reply to his comment, for they never ever pledged loyalty to Sham and if anything they only deeply wanted him dead, since his day he assumed the emperor of the earth.

But the arid wasteland have seen enough misery and everyone knew death was upon them each year closer and closer


© 2016 Darkrose909


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on June 9, 2016
Last Updated on June 9, 2016
Tags: dark fantasy, Magic, gay, wars


Author

Darkrose909
Darkrose909

kuwait city , And, Kuwait



About
English isnt my native tongue I like writing what ever i please I am a college student 22 year old I wish to better my writing. more..

Writing