Twilight's Monologue

Twilight's Monologue

A Story by Shley De
"

Addressed to Amethyst

"

Ugh, sweetie. I honestly believe he doesn't deserve your friendship. It's not worth the grief you have to suffer, just for him to be satisfied. It's not all about him. He thinks wrong. I never shoot down others' beliefs, but with him...how can even think that way living in a world like this. It's the b******s like him that make obtaining peace such a reverie...

I'm so sorry darling, please don't cry. I want you to be strong, like so many other times. I'm your sister, so I will be there for you; always. I will wipe away your tears, and if you feel that you can no longer stand, I will carry all burdens for you, for it is my duty. I am the keeper of chaos, and I wish not for you to feel the pain of such a twisted love...

I want to help you, so will you allow me to do so? Will you push all your bad energy to me? I am stronger, I have not cried much. I can stop my tears... I just wish for you to be alright. Don't give up on life, love. Don't give up on everything you've once held so close. Ease your grip on him, for it will help, but don't let him hold the shackles to your soul any longer...

I am sorry that he is leaving, I am sorry that he has shattered you once more, but please understand that there is nothing any of us can do to reason with him, his mind is corrupted, his soul tainted by narcissism...there is no salvation for him; he will never be satisfied, like a hungry demon, craving for more souls...

© 2010 Shley De


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010

Author

Shley De
Shley De

Hope Valley, RI



About
Universal Love! Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Care for others and make a difference in the world. Everyone deserves kindness. Be true to yourself and live life to the fullest. more..

Writing
Stitches Stitches

A Poem by Shley De