A dream

A dream

A Story by Nameless Change
"

just another bus thought

"
Imagine this:a group a policemen in riot gear "defending" a government building filled with the people who make the decisions and on the other side a mob surrounding a little stage with one person standing in it with a microphone he points at his front and says: "Brothers and sisters we stand here today to fight not with weapons but with love" some people laugh "You think I'm naive and that I can't change anything, maybe you are right but I'm taking my chances" the mob quiets "Their bodyguards await us with arms and weapons they intend to kill but we shall not repay them in the same coin, for all who stand here with a will to harm another does not represent our cause, we wage war without blood" The man starts crying and says "Will you join in my crusade? Hear the beating of my heart who aches for peace I will give all you can take the chain will be broken and all men will have their reward." A loud voice in the midst says "HA their leader is weak he cries like a boy this is pathetic" the man replies "I am not these people leader's I'm just a voice in this sea of sounds I do not represent any of these people I am just here to deliver a message that everyone wants to transmit but so little have the courage to. Follow my lead as I run into that wall of hate and pain those people are not our enemies they are our brothers we are the same we are not scared don't hurt these people hug them, show them love, kiss them SCREAM FROM THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS THAT YOU LOVE THEM" the man ran off into the the formation of guards he was warned to freeze but he did not obey,the commander of the troops was ordering them to shoot all of them said no with tears coming down their faces, the commander shot him in the chest. All the people were already doing as he said hugging every policeman except the shooter he was beaten up to an almost near death condition. Soon after many of the policemen came and helped him and he told them "Don't hurt the the man who shoot me take me to him. So they did and when he saw him beaten by everyone he said " I forgive you my brother I love you". The shooter broke down crying. The man said "This day could have been known for a massacre but instead it is the first step forward to every man's dream, a world where no one dies".

© 2015 Nameless Change


Author's Note

Nameless Change
sorry about any mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on March 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2015

Author

Nameless Change
Nameless Change

Portugal



About
I just like to write about what I think is wrong more..

Writing