Life Sucks-Become A Vampire!

Life Sucks-Become A Vampire!

A Poem by Davia Lynn Bradley

Life Sucks-Become A Vampire!
If life does suck,
And you die,
Angels f**k,
And saints get high.
Demons love,
And they laugh,
Bathed in blood,
The vampires' path,
Lined with flowers,
Make roses wilt,
And roses die,
So blood is split,
And mortals cry.
We pass with grace,
Hidden from light,
Pale of face,
Children of the night.

© 2008 Davia Lynn Bradley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

not bad

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Angels f**k,
And saints get high."

A lot of crevativity seems to be put into it as I always say.

"Demons love,
And they laugh,
Bathed in blood,"

To me it seems as if Demons are the way to go, which is the message I get in this poem.

R.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Woah! I have no idea what to say, haha! Well, you've got a great framework here, the stanzas seem to flow pretty well, the vampire image, eh - I tend to make it nicer for myself, but that's just me:) I am shocked actually that you sent this to me, because I'm smack dab in the middle of writing a vampire Y/A novel!! I didn't like the Angels f**k and saints get high thing, it really didn't have anything to do with vampires (again, just my opinion), I think you could put something more fitting in there - given your talents with the rest of the poem, I think you could put something in there even stronger to "shock and awe" the crowds. I liked the images of bathing in blood (well not liked, but it fit well, you know what I mean! lol), and the roses wilt - now that was good imagery - like if a vampire walks into the room and the roses wilt, that's good. Lining a coffin in wilted rose pedals could be neat, I'm rambling. I liked this, with a couple of modifications, I would love it:) Feel free to send me more!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2008

Author

Davia Lynn Bradley
Davia Lynn Bradley

Dayton, TN



About
My name is Davia, I'm 20 years old, and I live in TN. My birthday is March 05, 1988. I'm in college now for psychology, and I babysit on the side. I've been writing short stories since I was in third.. more..

Writing