Glorified Killer, or Hero? Reborn prt.2

Glorified Killer, or Hero? Reborn prt.2

A Story by David the writer
"

Transaltion- Salvatore is the italian equal to savior in english

"
 

Salvatore still laid in his bed watching the dark, and bloody scenes in his head from last night. The bloody bodies flashed before his eyes as the lightning in the flash during the storm. After each body he saw the terrorized vampires face. Salvatore still felt bad about slaying the vampire who ran, but he reminded himself that if he didn't, then the vampire would have killed a human.

“Why did he run? Out of all the things to be scared of, why me?” Salvatore pondered, staring into the ceiling as if it was a movie screen.

While the police man from last night was sitting in his office. He filed some papers, and folded some papers. His boss walked in with a very strange, and unhappy look like he always had when there was a killer on the loose.

“Hey, read the news.” The boss commanded

“Killer, again, they never stop do they?” the police man replied

“You called it, can you guess what I'm about to say next?” the boss replied, with a sarcastic tone leaning in the door way.

“Would it be get to work?” The police officer answered

“You better thank god every night that I don't fire you,detective.”his boss answered, walking out the door way

The detective stood up, and put on his dark coat. He tucked the collar in, and walked through his door. He went back to where Salvatore was spotted last, and searched the area for evidence thoroughly.

“Damn this guy's good. No traces, not a single clue either. Where could he have gone in that short of time?” The police man said, underneath his breath

He took a step, and kicked a rock. His eyes followed as the rock flew into a gutter. He bent down, and checked the bars. He rubbed his fingers with his glove, and got some of Salvatore's finger dust. He saw the bars were dented, so he removed the case, and found it lead into the sewers.

“What a cliché.” The detective grumped underneath his breath, sarcastically.

His cell phone rang as he was about to pull the bars off. He saw it was his boss, and he groaned.

“What do you need?” He grumped

“I want you to watch the tone. But that's not why I called you, we need you in the conference room.” His boss commanded

“On my way now.” He sighed.

He turned away from the crime scene, and walked back to his office building. He looked up into the dark sky has the clouds hovered pouring down rain as the lightning shouted.

Salvatore looked down from the night sky while he was perched on the edge of a rooftop.

“Why am I still doing this? I know it's not going to end well, but if I didn't who would?” Salvatore doubted himself.

A woman's scream pierced the night as did the sound of broken glass. Salvatore leaped down onto a truck, and leaped off landing on his feet a bit roughly. He took a minute to gain his balance as a lightning bolt flashed shining light upon the shadows on the rooftop. Salvatore ran into the apartment, and rushed through the stair case.

He reached the roof as the woman fell. Salvatore ran towards the edge as the figure revealed himself. Salvatore threw his blade into the vampire’s mouth, and leaped off the edge. The woman screaming frantically reached out for Salvatore as gravity pulled them both. Salvatore grabbed her arm as he expanded his other arm, and grabbed onto the apartments sign.

He held tightly as sirens roared in the distance. The car shot into the parking lot like a speeding bullet, and parked underneath them. A man came out, and took a microphone with him.

“Sir, let go, the car will catch your fall.” The police officer commanded, as Salvatore lost his grip

He put the woman on top as he fell. He landed on the car, and wrecked it on impact. The officer helped the lady up first.

“Thank you, mister.” The woman thanked.

“All in a day's work ma'am.” The officer replied, liking the glory.

“I wasn't talking to you.” The lady corrected, smoothing the wrinkles out of her dress.

“Then who?” The officer asked.

“Why the man with me on the sign.” The lady answered.

“I think he already left.” The officer replied, pointing to the dent.

“What? Where could he have gone?” She asked.

“I can't say miss. Need a rid home?” The officer asked, politely.

“I'm already here.” She answered.

“You have a good day ma'am.” The officer replied.

Salvatore, eavesdropped from the alleyway nearby, waiting for the next challenge to arrive as the detective still sat in the conference.

“This is ridiculous! No way are these the bodies of vampires. Yeah they may have what look to be fangs, and some nail issues, but really vampires? Listen to you all, a Transylvanian myth about a politician started by his competitor is real, and the killer is really a vampire slayer? PATHETIC! YOU ALL PATHETIC! C'mon guys, I know we can get the real answer if we work, and don't slack off.” the detective shouted in disbelieve.

“Really? REALLY!? Just slack'n huh? Well what have YOU came up with!?” Another detective shouted back.

“I got something real, I have with me dust prints.” The detective answered, showing the glove.

“Oooh, it's just some myth.” The other detective replied.

The detective growled as he aggressively trudged over to the other detective. He glared into the other detective's eyes with rage before throwing him out the window that lead into the hallway.

“I'm sorry John, but throwing another person through a window is your third violation. I'm going to have to fire you for attempted manslaughter.” The detective's boss said, frightened of the detective.

“Good, I needed a vacation.” John replied, tossing his badge to his boss.

John spat on the unconscious detective as he walked down the hall, and walked through the door. He hailed a taxi, and rode to his home as Salvatore was still out in the thundering night.

© 2012 David the writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

... SALVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read the first word, and remembered Salvatore from the Alive, or Dead? rp we did with the others, and that was the first thing that came into my mind, was my character Candice nicknaming you Salvy. This story brought back memories of trying to kill Dracula. BTW, I was on vacation, did you guys ever finish that rp?

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

No we didn't
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

I would feel kind of odd randomly coming back into he rps now, I missed so much already :( but oh we.. read more
Ookay.... so.... The big thing I noticed besides a few gramatical errors is that when the scene cuts from the detective to Sal it is very abrupt. You need some kind of easy transition. The dialogue is very good. You need to work on your stage better. What room are they in? descriptions can make a story going from stale to three dimensional. Like for instance. When he is layin in his bed pondering about the night before. Maybe his muscles are still sore from the fight. Maybe as he was thinking these things with the lights down low his alarm clock flashed in the darkness. Each time it flashed the room was drenched in the color of blood. Stuff like that. Overall once again it is a great foundation you just need to build on it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Damn, okay noticing a pattern here. I will work on it. Thank you a lot for reviewing all of the seri.. read more
Really good! I really like this :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Thanx! I try my best
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

11 Years Ago

And your best made this really good :)
great story ....i love it ...well done

Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
David the writer

11 Years Ago

Thanx a lot!
Wow, you are a very good writer for someone so young :)
Besides a few grammatical issues, I can't believe how good this was! The sentences were generally well constructed and you seemed to know exactly where you were going with the plotline and dialogue. I commend you, sir :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
David the writer

11 Years Ago

Thanx alot!
Loved this! Like all the action and the mystery!

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Thanx!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 6, 2012

Author

David the writer
David the writer

OK



About
My profile was rated This Page is Rated PG-13 www.writerscafe.org/David_ Lets101 Quizzes - Online Quizzes Welcome to my profile! Get your groceries, and get out! Hey guys! So, I'm not o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..