Tutul and a sparrow

Tutul and a sparrow

A Story by Deboleena

Kichkich.....kichkkkkichhh.....kkkkiiiichhhhkiichhh.... 


Noisy!!  Annoyed Tutul looked out of the window.  A bunch of kiddie sparrows were chirping .... itching their face, fighting to each other.  Tutul got irritated.  He did not expect anyone at that time chirping in front of his window.  He was smelling a pissed off morning, and feeling lazy who hardly willing to be ready for an early morning school!!!

Tutul prefers to get up late, get ready in a sloth manner, even sometimes doesn't feel to brush up teeth.  Ahh!!!  Smelly staunching flaccid.

A Kiddie sparrow stared at him impatiently.  He said, "Get up Tutul!!  Get up!!"

Tutul lay sideways, he needed more sleep.

Kiddie sparrow shouted, "Get up, today is your birthday?? "

Tutul:  Oh! you mean Happy Birthday!!  How do you know??  

Kiddie sparrow replied, " I know everything."

- You know everything?!!

- Yes.  We have arranged a party for you.  

But how do I come with you?  I don't know to fly.  

- I am here to teach you flying.  We all are waiting for you.

- "I don't have wings. And I am afraid to fly." Tutul said with a grey face and tone.

- Okay, let me borrow you my wings.

- Really!!

- Yes.  Sure.  Sparrow came closer..

Tutul...... Tutul..... Get up.  You are late, Jadav Uncle's van is coming.  

Tutul opens his eyes; lying on his bed.  Light is leaking through windowpane, TV is still on.

Mom sweetly utters, " Honey you are getting late for school.  Get up Dear."

Tutul mumble, "Mum Mum Sparrow....."

But Mum Mum is busy, rushes to the kitchen.  She does not have time to listen about sparrow, his dream.

Tutul gets up, brushes his teeth, drinks milk with coco; heads out for his school with his school bag and sweet dream filled with wings and flying on deep blue sky with sparrows.    

© 2016 Deboleena


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 8, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016

Author

Deboleena
Deboleena

Writing
My night My night

A Poem by Deboleena


City Life City Life

A Poem by Deboleena


Death Death

A Poem by Deboleena