The Adventures of Shon&Jennifer: Meet the Fireices'

The Adventures of Shon&Jennifer: Meet the Fireices'

A Story by Denise

 Introduction

 If you read my books, you would know that Shon and Jennifer are a brother and sister, crime fighting, duo that try to save the world from evil. You would also know that they are a part of a secret assassins group called F.I.W.E. In order to be in F.I.W.E you must have inherited the powers from one or both parents, which you'll learn more about later. What you don't know is that Shon and Jennifer have other siblings, and parents that are also crime fighters! When Shon and Jennifer's parents had to go off on a very important mission, they made the children seperate. They thought they would be much safer from evil if they split up. Before they went their seperate ways, they gave each of them enough money to buy what they needed to survive for as long as they would probably be away, and when I say enough money, I mean over 10 million dollars (even to the little ones)! Now get ready, because you're about to meet the Fireices'!

 

Logan Fireice

 Logan Fireice is the father of the Fireice children and husband to the Fireice children's mother. Logan has light brown eyes, dark brown hair, and a soft caramel skin tone. He is one of the four captains of the fire masters. Logan was the only child, but enjoyed his childhood years very much. He was given a Gift by the F.i.w.e. tribe (F -the ability to control fire and fly). Mr.Fireice was born and raised in London by his parents James and Evelyn Fireice who were king and queen of England, years before he was born. Logan's father, who was an African-American military leader in London, died when Logan was 13-years-old in a plane crash. Logan's mother is British and takes of her country with pride and dignity. She was very devistated when her husband died, but the love from her son and country got her through it. After James's death, Logan and his mother stayed in London to continue to serve their country. He took his father's place as a military leader in their army against Kubar when he was 20-years-old. Logan was badly injured after the war, but the army was successful. Evelyn did not want Logan to fight anymore, instead, take on his rightful  place as king. He did not want this for himself- he wanted to use his Gift to fight evil. When Logan was well enough to travel, he moved to New York where he met Queen Ice.

 

Sira Fireice

 Sira(Iceton) Fireice (also known as Queen Ice) is the mother of the Fireice children and wife to Logan Fireice. Sira has light blue eyes, light brown hair, and a light skin tone. She is queen of everything ice(even of the North and South Poles). She has an older sister, Kate Iceton, who was always jealous of her powerful Gift. When Mrs.Fireice was given a Gift by the F.i.w.e. tribe it was hard for her to control it(I-the power to control ice and turn invisible). Mrs.Fireice was born in the North Pole, but was raised in Canada. Sira's mother, Susanne Iceton, was a Caucasian doctor who died two days after Sira was born. She had to be raised by her father, Will Iceton, who was an African-American author and king of everything ice. He taught Sira everything he knew about having such a special gift. When Sira was in school, she got into lots of fights with other girls for bieng "different", but she never let that get in the way of her school work. She knew she had to take on being the queen of ice one day. Soon, Sira graduated from medical school with a doctorate's degree in medicine and was crowned Queen Ice. She then traveled to New York to begin her medical prctices and there she met Logan Fireice. They started dating, and soon got married.

 

Sam Fireice

 Sam Fireice is the oldest of the Fireice children. Sam inherited his Gift from his dad. Shon is much like him-they both love girls and getting into trouble. Sam was born in Australia. He hardly ever celebrates his birthday without getting into a fight. Sam has light brown eyes, dark brown hair, and a light skin tone. When he gets upset, he looks very much like Shon. Sam was 11-years-old when he had to seperate from his younger brothers and sisters. He went to live with his mom's sister, Kate, in Washington, D.C. where he got into lots of fights at school. He moved out at eighteen and bought a house in Atlanta,Georgia with the money his parents put into a private bank account that they and the siblings could only access. Sam works jobs for people(most of the thime for bad people) and has been in some trouble with the law for it. He hasn't seen his parents, or his brothers and sisters in years. Sam doesn't even know that Shon and Jennifer live in the same city as him, or does he?

 

Jennifer Fireice

 Jennifer Fireice is the second oldest. She hardly has any friends because of her lack of a social life. Jennifer was born in Brazil. She doesn't get into as much trouble as Shon and Sam, but when it's time to defend herself or her brother, she isn't the nicest person to be around. Jennifer inherited her Gift from her mom. She has light blue eyes, light brown hair, and a light skin tone. Jennifer was 6-years-old when the family seperated. Logan and Sira decided to keep the two of them together in an orphanage.They knew when Jennifer got old enough, she could raise Shon better than anyone else. One night, Jennifer and Shon snuck out of the orphanage and went to their Atlanta mansion the family lived in before they were all seperated. They rescued three Border Collies while on a mission in Turkey and they have been taking care of them since then. She takes Shon to school everyday, fixes his meals, makes sure he bathes, teaches him new fighting skills, and how to even write a good book report. Taking care of Shon is not easy and it takes away most of Jennifer's teen life.

Shon Fireice

 Shon Fireice is next of the Fireice kids. He doesn't make many friends because of his bad attitude and always having to move around to fight evil. Shon was born in Bora Bora, where his parents were taking a vacation from "work". Besides Sam, Shon's the worst of the Fireice kids; he's always getting into some type of trouble. Just like Sam, Shon inherited his Gift from his dad. He has light brown eyes, dark brown hair, and a soft, caramel skin tone. Shon hasn't had many girlfriends in the past because of Jennifer's strict rules of him dating at such a young age; he really doesn't support her opinion. Shon doesn't know the last time he saw his parents or his other siblings.

 

Jared&Jammie Fireice

 Jared(boy) and Jammie(girl) Fireice are twins, and so adorable. The two haven't developed their powers yet, but they are sure to inherit the Gifts of both their parents. Jared and Jammie were born in California where their parents made the children seperate. When the family went their seperate ways, Mr.and Mrs.Fireice dropped Jared and Jammie off at Logan's mother's castle in London. Jared has light blue eyes, brown hair, and has a soft, caramel skin tone. Jammie has light brown eyes, brown hair, and a soft, caramel skin tone. Grandma Evelyn plans to teach them the ways of becoming future the prince and princess of London and take them back to the U.S. when their parents return. But only if she feels like they are ready.

 

Others in the Family

 Have you ever seen the movie 'Eight Below'? Well, this is the Fireices' favorite movie because they fell in love with the dogs that were in it, and they decided to name their dogs after the eight dogs. But instead of them all being Siberian Huskies like they were in the movie, the Fireices' have all Border Collies- Logan has Max, Sira has Maya, Sam has Shadow, Jennifer has Old Jack, Shon has Dewey and Shorty, and the twins, have Buck(Jared) and Truman(Jammie). Shon and Jennifer take care of Dewey, Shorty, and Old Jack while the others stay with their owners.

 

Conclusion

   I guess that's all for now. Make sure to keep reading more books on 'The Adventures of Shon&Jennifer' so you can learn more about the Fireices'. And you never know, the family might be reunited...

© 2012 Denise


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad. I say this because I still need to write a book on the Fireice family reuniting.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Denise
Denise

Orlando, FL



About
sexy,love basketball,outgoing,love shopping,love to be with family&friends more..

Writing